Discussion: Giuliani Intervenes In Congressional Race At New Girlfriend’s Behest

Well, cheez, what’s wrong with you? They can just point right at the Bible and show you all those guys with lots of wives. Like King David.

Cherrypicking is a fine art…

5 Likes

Inspirational, aspirational even.

1 Like

Frau Blücher: YES. YES. Say it. He vas my… BOYFRIEND.

10 Likes

What does “Jennifer LeBlanc” sound like in Russian?

2 Likes

Reading this story caused some vomit…

Their kink is not ok.

2 Likes

Ratfucking, on so many levels…

1 Like

Please ignore Rudy as the immoral clown. I know he’s perfect for Trump.

1 Like

Jennifer LeBlanc ? That translates to “Jennifer The White”

Apparently Rudy will do anything to get laid…

I though HIggins’ response was interesting:

“My focus is on serving and continuing to deliver wins for Louisiana and America. I stand with President Trump and will continue to help him advance the conservative agenda in Congress.”
Straight from the Trump playbook. Everything is “win” or “lose.”

1 Like

my favorite line in that movie

Jennifer LeBlanc is not from his own gene pool. So there is that in their favor.

Honest to Christ…throw your ‘power’ (whatever the fk THAT is) to help a ‘fringe’ candidate in Louisiana??? What does a ‘fringe candidate from LA’ even look like??? Because ANYONE should be elected? Is that where you’re going Rudy? You really WILL sell yourself to anyone won’t you?

1 Like

Mrs. Giuliani …

1 Like

His first wife was his second cousin.

He got the marriage annulled (after several years) because she was his second cousin. (He claimed that at the time of the marriage that he had thought that she was only his third cousin because . . . . I don’t follow, either.)

It probably doesn’t matter that much what came next.

3 Likes

as a resident of this state, i can tell ya firsthand that with the exception of the byline, every person mentioned in this piece is an idiot.

3 Likes

They’re kinda like my uncle’s third wife, who, when asked basically the same question said ‘I know I’m not his first wife… but I’ll be his last.’ Of course, she was (and he is) far more decent a human being than Rudy et al… even ten years after she died from cancer, she was right. Good luck getting fuckwits like Rudy to even wait through the disease.

Clay Higgins, a staunch Trump acolyte who gained infamy from his viral and often offensive YouTube videos.

And the challenger to this guy is the “fringe” candidate?

4 Likes

Well it seems to me that if one were consorting with the likes of Giuliani one would probably be expecting to get something out of it beyond the dubious pleasure of his company.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Also too, why would trumps lawyer want to unseat a supporter of Trump?! This whole thing makes no sense… maybe it’s just as simple as Rudy wil do anything for a bj. Who knows…:roll_eyes:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available