Discussion: Fox News Host Sean Hannity Blows Up At Ted Cruz On-Air: ‘You Gotta Stop!’ (AUDIO)

Shorter Hannity: “Here’s the script. It is for our own good. Please just run with it. Please!?!”

Sorry to be the grammar/spelling nazi, but I think the word you’re looking for is: smarmy. “Excessively ingratiating, or insincerely earnest.” When, in future, the dictionaries are updated, Cruz’s picture will accompany the entry, and also at “loathsome”.

3 Likes

Every time I have you on the air, and I ask a legitimate question, you try to throw this in my face.

Sean, this is how you conduct your radio show every day. Cruz has learned from the master!

1 Like

“Sean, the only people asking this question are the hardcare Donald Trump supporters,” Cruz fired back.

AKA the majority of Republican voters, Ted.

3 Likes

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)”

Who was it that floated the rumor that John McCain had a Black baby?

That will be me throughout their shitshow of a convention. I’ll need more popcorn than just that puny bowlful, however.

Photo finish! Hold all tickets!

You forgot to add the theocracy that creepy weasel wants to instill in this country.

2 Likes

Am not!
Are too!
Am not!
Are too!
Am not!
Are too!

The black mother of the baby?

I’d be happy to see either Ted or The Donald get their tit in a wringer this November. In fact I have a visual that might help here:

For a guy who is supposed to be a good debater, he sure seems to have trouble dodging a question.

Cruzie, I can’t let that Snake Hannity Speak to you like that. We’ve here for you

Sooo …which one of these a holes puts his back on the mat first???

They seem to be taking turns!

Don’t worry Cruzie we have your back. As soon as we sober up we’ll issue a damning
Article on Hannity. Roger Ailes has already approved this.

In the South Carolina primary, a rumor was floated suggesting the John McCain has a Black baby daughter. Actually, he and his wife adopted a girl from a Bangladeshi orphanage

As a Texan, I can attest that Cruz is about an evil a viper as you’ll ever find. Furthermore, never discount his ability to weasel into some position where he doesn’t belong. For that reason you probably don’t want to give him a chance to get within shouting distance of the White House.

1 Like

Fair point. That was Karl Rove, of course, who is such an asshole he would smear his own mother if it would get his candidate another vote. I’d like to think that there’s a special circle of hell reserved just for him, Lee Atwater, Roger Stone and other standup members of the Ratfucker Brigade.

I’m envisioning a bourbon glaze for popcorn similar to caramel, but far more satisfying for this spectacle.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available