Discussion: Fox News Host Sean Hannity Blows Up At Ted Cruz On-Air: ‘You Gotta Stop!’ (AUDIO)

Perfect example of how being an all star, Ivy League debate champ don’t mean shit;

6 Likes

He’s not anything.

No values. No principles. No virtue. No American spirit, because he isn’t one.

No soul.

3 Likes

Might one spell that ‘missed opportunity’?

Roll Hannity and Cruz together and …voila!

8 Likes

Ted’s cooked. Which is too bad because he is the one I wanted badly beaten in November. It would end this fantasy of the goopers not being conservative enough. The GOP needs its electoral head caved in, Trump will provide that, but the element of fringe idiots (Kochs) will still have a lingering belief that with the right combination of money and a pleasant looking empty suit, they can win the WH and really start destroying stuff.

15 Likes

But isn’t that good news if you’re a progressive? Another 4-8 years of doubling down on wingnuttery and making it easier and easier for moderate-to-progressive policies to make it to the forefront? Meanwhile, demographics and the Grim Reaper will continue to tilt the US away from the Cruz-style politicians. To borrow a quote from a guy I admire, “Please proceed, Governor.”

3 Likes

I agree… Trump is easier to beat. Man I love that guy! Its another case of someone shooting themselves in the foot. I just don’t see America going for either of these tin-horned far right fascists. Man thats sounds harsh I know… too bad its true.

No kidding!

1 Like

I’m an aquarius - does that help?

5 Likes

Finally, a compelling issue arises from the right in this election:

Who is the bigger douchebag, Cruz or Hannity?

3 Likes

Ahhh, that would be the O’Reilly show, during a monologue.

1 Like

Sean Hannity, voice of the people. Clear evidence of ego poisoning. Hate to say it, but Cruz was probably right about what populi’s vox he hears.

“Sean, the only people asking this question are the hardcare Donald Trump supporters,” Cruz fired back.

Did he really say hardcare?

“Mother is not angry, mother is disappointed”.

1 Like

Kudos to Hannity for calling out the non-stop programmed BS from this Senator. He says, Trump is whining “when the people are voting against him.” NO, the PEOPLE are not voting against him. Buying off delegates does not EQUATE to an election. It’s clear in this interview that Cruz is growing increasingly desperate. Did he really think his little master plan of causing a government shutdown solely for his own personal political gain was going to give him an expedited ticket to the White House when the vast majority of the electorate can’t even bear to look at his face? He’s got the bible-thumpers, but really nobody else.

5 Likes

Of course, there is the old adage: democrats fall in love and republicans fall in line. Not so easy to imagine this time, but cross your fingers.

1 Like

As hard as it was, I listened to the whole interview. While Hannity was clearly frustrated by Cruz’s refusal to answer the question about the shifting delegate process at a contested convention, he let Cruz give his talking points pretty much uninterrupted. And anyone who wants to hear Ted Cruz as the Republican nominee should listen. He WILL pivot, and he could well beat Hillary Clinton. Cruz is disciplined and smart. It will not be the crazy tea party guy those of us who are paying attention see and have seen.

All I can say is, come on Trump!

2 Likes

Nope. That’s a typo.

Cruz is no pleasant looking empty suit. First of all, I find him revolting. Second, he’s not going to take orders from the Kochs or anyone else. Oh, if he gets the chance he will do the things they want, but not because he will be their puppet, but because he actually believes that corporations and the rich should run the country and without any interference from government.

No, I don’t even want people having to make the choice between Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton, because from July till November my psyche could not handle the anxiety the thought of Ted Cruz being president would cause. Shudder…

2 Likes

Two sociopaths.

Cruz is swarmy, like his hero Joe McCarthy, but Hannity has enabled every GOP sociopath for years.

Two sides of the GOP counterfeit coin.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available