Discussion: Fox News Host Sean Hannity Blows Up At Ted Cruz On-Air: ‘You Gotta Stop!’ (AUDIO)

1 Like

no one likes you Ted

23 Likes

Or the other clown.

11 Likes

32 Likes

Funny how after all these years all of the sudden the delegate process is a problem.
I don’t give a rats ass who wins in the republican party Cruz or the Donald, they are both horrible for America.
And ted cut the crap you don’t give a shit about jobs or anything that benefits even your own voters.

22 Likes

Dick fight!

8 Likes

“The answer clearly roiled the pundit.”

And rolled the peanut.

1 Like

Good thing his father left Cuba. Cruz would have irritated Castro so much that he would have publicly shot him…and the entire country would have cheered.

16 Likes

Hannity is as much of a pundit as I am an astronomer. I don’t know shit about astronomy.

17 Likes

I’m not mad…

Oh, buddy boy, you are mad as a hatter!!!

8 Likes

What is the sound of one hand clapping two assholes whining?

4 Likes

When he blows up like a Spinal Tap drummer wake me.

5 Likes

Dueling Jackasses!

2 Likes

Still waiting for the answer —

Trump: We can only let a foreigner go so far. I cant believe a Cuban Canadian has gone this far in White Party nomination.

1 Like

It’s a tragedy for me to see the dream is over
and I never will forget the day we met
Oh, Ted, no one will miss you

1 Like

Never before have I seen Republicans being such assholes to each other, in total violation of St. Reagan’s 11th commandment.

But I’m loving the hell out of it.

21 Likes

Define “good”

2 Likes

Ted Cruz will regret his decision to renounce Canadian citizenship by the end of this week. He is going to suffer some humiliating defeats in the Republican race.

2 Likes

Between two insanities.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available