Discussion: Fox Host Jokes That Amtrak Train Crash Is Like Hillary's Campaign (VIDEO)

And to think that it will get worse from now on.

1 Like

She is still wondering why all of the men she brings home never ask her for marriage, but they do ask her to wear duck tape over her mouth and a bag over her head.

It’ll be a great ten years, Fox will just continue to be a blight on it.

1 Like

I know. Like it’s shocking a spouse might support their other half in an election.

1 Like

The demise of basic journalism. Any rookie should know that one can compare someone or something to a hypothetical disaster (no real victims) but never ever to a real disaster with real victims. It is incredibly disrespectful to the victims, their families, and anyone connected to them.

Please stop reporting everything this kunt says.

I’m sure she really meant Sarah Palin’s life, right?

I believe this is how Faux News operates. Joking about a horrific tragedy to get ratings.

And get some legislation passed and implemented preventing atrocities like this.

Human tragedy jokes always get a big laugh on the endlessly asshole circuit…

“He just can’t help himself,” Tantaros said, chuckling.

And you are certainly the expert on that.

I just thought she was going to strip like she does for roger.

So whats new ? Fox news didn’t care about children being shot and killed in a elementary school what would make anyone think they would respect victims of a tragic train wreck.Let A Koch brother get ran over by a bus see if they don’t mourn him daily and cry for two years. They already passed a bill to defund Amtrak.

Since Andrea has everything worked out why doesn’t she run for office? I mean she seems to think she’s got all that answers.
Then again she might find out politics isn’t as easy as tossing derp from the sidelines.

Andrea Tantaros is no kind of actor…except that epithet some use (bad actor).
She is as she seems. Shameless and vile and perfect for a show on Fox called Outnumbered where they can make believe they are victims.

1 Like

Christ, is Andrea Tantaros one of the worst people ever born? FFS this woman needs to be taken out back and beaten like a mule.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available