Discussion: Fox Host Jokes That Amtrak Train Crash Is Like Hillary's Campaign (VIDEO)

It is impossible to overstate how repulsive and hateful this cretinous woman is.

She makes Ann Coulter look almost human.

3 Likes

She is why Fox News canā€™t have nice things. Fox News the news channel for haters and people who like sick comments.

1 Like

You all realize that she probably didnā€™t write this offensive transition. That copy was probably provided to her by a Fox producer. You also realize that none of the Fox News audience noticed just how insensitive the comment was. They are used to such transitions.

You had me until the 2nd line.

1 Like

Hillary will get the last laugh.

2 Likes

I said almost.

1 Like

Newly discovered home movies of Andrea as a little girl:

8 Likes

Another ghoul.

If I were not a gentleman Iā€™d punch this ugly long haired fella Andre right in the jaw!

People like this can just say anything, there is no pushback ever! The brain dead listeners are immune to the nastiness, and cannot perceive thereā€™s anything wrong. Why report it?

1 Like

Tacky segue but this has me scratching my head:

The segment focused on the former Presidentā€™s involvement in hyping his wifeā€™s campaign, making the rounds on late night talk shows.
ā€œHe just canā€™t help himself,ā€ Tantaros said, chuckling.

I donā€™t get why that is chuckleworthy. ā€œHe canā€™t help himselfā€??? Whatā€™s wrong with Bill Clinton going on talk shows? Other spouses have done so. This is nothing new.
In fact, if he didnā€™t they would be saying Hillary is being cold and squeezing him out and then they would suggest marriage trouble.
Damn. Itā€™s going to be a long 2 years.

5 Likes

Itā€™s like she has Touretteā€™s Syndrome. Sheā€™s really insufferable.

2 Likes

Yes. I came to comments only to encourage TPM to deem Tantaros unworthy of further attention. Failing that, I encourage TPM to continue using a thumbnail of her anytime there is a piece on her so that I can move on to another item.

1 Like

Dead people and human tragedy are hilarious. Just ask Andrea, sheā€™ll tell you all about it.

4 Likes

Joking about people being killed in the amtrak accidentā€¦keep it classy f news!!

I cannot wait for Hilary to clean their clock during the election!!!

Meanwhile, back at the bushie ranch, jebbie is still digging that gynormus Iraq hole!

2 Likes

The Business Plan is to serve similar types of statements to people who will vote for the Republican Party. If this woman cannot or will not do it, someone else will.

For me, the most important concept in this is not Tantaros, but the ideas that

(a) There is a substantial number of people who still vote for the Republican Party, as it is presently operating

(b) There are media outlets for these people

Ā© The number of people in (a) seems to be enough to presently paralyze our system of government

(d) The media outlets (b) may well provide a necessary escape-valve for what I see is an incredible amount of hate

I do not know whether or not the people we conveniently label as Baggers are augmented in numbers from FOX or FOX simply caters to a relatively constant demographic.

Presently, I am leaning on the former idea.

2 Likes

What the f*ck is wrong with this woman?? Does she ever say anything sane and kind??

1 Like

And this is what the conservative intelligentsia sees as humor? "Oh, all those people dead and injured, but in funny news ā€¦ " This must be what they mean by compassionate conservatism.

5 Likes

Just another example of how scared shitless the GOP infotainment complex is of the Clintons. And as usual theyll work it until voters suffer from burn out. same shit same outcome

Classy as always. Also, that ā€œtrain wreckā€ is beating every one of her networkā€™s candidates, but why should reality suddenly seep into the Fox bubble.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available