Discussion: Fox Host Jokes That Amtrak Train Crash Is Like Hillary's Campaign (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #236328

Andrea, Queen of Derp…

Raise your hand if you saw this article’s headline pop up on the right side of the website, referring to a “Fox Host”, and thought to yourself as you clicked on it “I’m about to see a picture of Tantaros again, aren’t I?”…then BAM! There she is in all her glorious derpitude.

18 Likes

I would say “don’t they have any shame?” And then I remember that this is FOX. They have no shame, morals, or ethics. I wish the Philadelphia police could send someone to pick her up and force her to work on helping to clear the wreckage.

13 Likes

I should have known before clicking the link that it with Turdtaros. She has no filter on any vile thing that comes out of her mouth and absolutely no shame at all.

10 Likes

Oh, it’s her. No wondering needed.

Either she really is that damned juvenile and youngster-like stupid … or she’s a damned good actor.

8 Likes

(Raises hand). Guilty.

5 Likes

She is the embodiment of hate and spite.

9 Likes

Of all the vile, stupid, moronic,and xenophobic actors on “fox news”…I think she wins.

6 Likes

And I am so sure that Ms. Clinton cares about what is said about her by the lead taste-tester of a horseshit factory.

20 Likes

Typical Faux Noise and in 3,2,1 we’ll get the non apology apology, “If I Offended Anyone”… of course the airhead will not have a clue how anyone could be offended. This and Mr Orange Hair using a tragedy for political purposes just continuing with the REPUG tradition as being assholes of speaking before the pain of the event has a chance to even register for most, Benghazi.

2 Likes

What the hell is Sil up to now?

2 Likes

Her gift?
She has f^cking idiot nailed.

jw1

11 Likes

Grotesquely insensitive, inappropriate, and sick. Unbelievable!

8 Likes

Tantaros of course.
She is trying her damnedest to turn FOX into NewsMAX (and that won’t take very much.)

3 Likes

Please take this woman off the air immediately. She has always made inappropriate or untrue comments, but this is over the line. How do the grieving relatives of those who died feel about this kind of “joke”? She is truly a worthless excuse for a human being, but then, working for Fox “News,” I repeat myself. I do hope there will be some consequences for this thoughtlessness. Disgusting.

11 Likes

IT’s FUNNY beCAUSe PEOPle have DIEd. SevEN in the TRAIN accIDEnt. CLINton BODY couNT is oVER 50. HAHA PEople Dying. HAHAHA!!!1!one!!1!!!

15 Likes

Mitt Romney would always find the humor in that sorta thing

3 Likes

No doubt the dead and injured, along with their families are laughing hysterically at this sordid joke. Not! Every day, it seems, Fox plumbs new depths of despicable conduct.

6 Likes

Leave it to a dumb c*nt on FUX to label the wildly popular Bill Clinton a liability.

4 Likes

Somewhere, Ann Coulter is angry that she can’t use that line on her next “Hannity” appearance.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available