Discussion: ‘Fascist!’ Miller Joins Club Of Trump Aides Protested At Mexican Restaurants

Besides, no-one wants to shake his tree.

7 Likes

“Hey look guys, whoever thought we’d be in a restaurant with a real-life fascist begging [for] money for new cages?”

Vunderbar!

5 Likes

I think I’ve hit on the problem with Miller. I don’t think he’s ever been laid.

3 Likes

Who knew that all these fascists had a special thing for Mexican?

10 Likes

Of all the restaurants in DC he had to go Mexican - just an insufferable asshole.

6 Likes

Nielsen was dining alone as well.

Trump, too, probably.

4 Likes

They had a chance to feed him and did not take that opportunity to solve the Miller problem once and for all.?

4 Likes

This needs to happen. Every fucking time these creeps appear in public.

8 Likes

Well, thank Sweet Baby Cheeses that emailing bitch Hitlery Clinton didn’t get elected instead of Donald Trump, since she would not only separate more immigrant children from their parents, she would also force the poor kids to give speeches to Wall Street bankers.
You know it’s true, people! I read it in “Revelations”!!!

11 Likes

Have you thought about takeout instead, Herr Obersturmbannführer…

Public shaming used to be a powerful tool. It’s high time we have more of it.

15 Likes

It doesn’t matter. It’s important. If you believe in a higher power it’s important to protest these fascists for when you’re judged by that higher power.

If like me you don’t then it’s important so you can tell your grandkids today or 50 years from now that you were not on the side that locked up kids in cages.

5 Likes

He’s having trouble finding a nice Jewish girl at shul. He just doesn’t understand why they don’t like him. Such a shandeh…

America’s answer to Reinhard Heydrich.

The same deadness in the eyes for sure.

6 Likes
They must really love having food with spit in it.

They have Great Expectorations.

7 Likes

That should disturb any beautiful minds inside the hotel.

1 Like

Is this strategy/trolling or is this pathologically stupid? (admin members showing up at Mexican Restaurants)

A convincing case can be made either way.

4 Likes

They should so lucky that is all it is.

3 Likes
That wasn't sour cream

ew

but in a good way

3 Likes

Like Steven Miller considers “fascist” and insult.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available