Discussion: ‘Fascist!’ Miller Joins Club Of Trump Aides Protested At Mexican Restaurants

Since the Supremes just ruled that discrimination is O.K. based on religious grounds, there are surely some “religious reasons” that Mexican restaurants can show these jerks the door. Like maybe “alternative lifestyles” where people hate people from other countries.

12 Likes

I’m just shocked this hunk of manliness with the sparkling personality was dining alone. Ladies, what gives?

36 Likes

Miller does bear a striking physical resemblance to Goebbels, in addition to his tactics.

12 Likes

Just another instance of “What the fuck is wrong with these people?”. It boggles the mind.

6 Likes

He was trolling, in the old fashion way. :joy:

3 Likes

Of course, he did. It’s not about eating Mexican food; it’s about firing up the base. “I’m the victim here. Vote for Trump and his supporters or brown people will be yelling at you all the time.”

14 Likes

Hmmm. Steve Miller. Didn’t he say

“Abra-abra-cadabra - I want to reach out and grab ya”?

8 Likes

We need to up our game.

How to troll someone in a high end restaurant

6 Likes

Did he enjoy the Arroz con Pubes?

5 Likes

More, please! He should be vilified in public at every opportunity and called out for his fascism. I am educating anyone around me who will listen, about this man. Many had never heard of him. No more slinking around the fringes for you Mister!

15 Likes

Try some bratwurst at the German place next time, boychick.

7 Likes

This was last night outside tRump International in DC, where Uday was attending a fundraiser.

And ICYMI, DC locals want to yank Cockholster’s liquor license.

22 Likes

The fascists want their own me-too movement.

5 Likes

Nobody likes German food, even NAZIs.

5 Likes

True. He’s said to be enjoying the chaos his policies have unleashed. Today confirms he’s been successful.

6 Likes

Arroz con pubescent or pubic hair?

2 Likes

Your condemnation is just, Miller. But don’t take my word for it, ask our Bible-quoting AG to explain what Romans 3:8 says about people who do evil so good may come from it.

2 Likes

Kinda begs for someone to rewrite The Joker except it’s pretty hard to find rhymes for “Nazi” or “Fascist”

3 Likes

This needs to happen every time these figures are seen in public. Psychologically they need to be marked as pariahs. This scarring isn’t as brutal as the scarring that is being inflicted on those children separated from their families, but it’s a first step.

12 Likes

YES!!! That is exactly what I wanted to happen with that audio. MORE PLEASE!!!

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available