Discussion: ‘Fascist!’ Miller Joins Club Of Trump Aides Protested At Mexican Restaurants

I believe the dish is Arroz con Pelos de Culo.

3 Likes

“Now, it’s ‘Miller time’.”

Including Jeb!'s “little brown ones”?

1 Like

OT OMFG

Melanie T. Rump is making a “surprise” visit to a Kinderstalag in McAllen, Texas trying to put a kinder, gentler face on the kidnapping and disappearing of children. #MotherOfTheYear

“Think it can’t get worse? Just wait 24 hours.”
— Tio Wally

8 Likes
Patrons at a Mexican restaurant in D.C. recognized Trump aide Stephen Miller and took him to task on Sunday for his hand in the administration’s “zero-tolerance” immigration policy, according to a Wednesday New York Post report. One kept his message simple, yelling “fascist!”

Following dinner, Miller had for dessert his favorite frozen treat, a fascicle.

1 Like

Yep! He did this ON PURPOSE! Likely for a winger vid claiming that the Left has violated him in some way. No doubt about it!

2 Likes

I’d prefer this restaurant for Miller: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkv5ndoCMwQ

Well doh!

Where’s The Jobs, Trump?

5 Likes

I take it the Trump Tower Taco salad bowl is subpar. This needs to occur more often. Maybe not Abbie Hoffman Yippie like antics or instigating violence but if you see a member of the administration or one of their acolytes just give them a piece of your mind.

3 Likes

Ya know what this means, don’t ya?

It’s delivery instead of sit-down and carry-out next time for the Fascist Pig.

1 Like

…jus’ sayin.

5 Likes

Going to a Mexican restaurant is interesting for a fascist pig like this fucker. They should boot him from the place upon recognition, how rude of him to disturb normal people enjoying a meal.

2 Likes

Friendly advice to Miller and Nielsen: do not even think of going to a Salvadoran or Honduran restaurant.

3 Likes

What an insult to Goebbels!

2 Likes

What gall. To dine on Mexican cuisine while vilifying all Mexicans. He’s lucky someone didn’t put something horrendous in his food.

That made his day. “Oh, there’s a local Mexican restaurant where Trumpers are getting yelled at? Let’s go!”

3 Likes

Of course, it’s vitally important to do something at that moment. Trump and his goons will twist the narrative any way they can but there is no excuse to sit back and do nothing. I would be less bothered by “Poor me - I can’t eat in a restaurant” vs “See? Nobody really cares or they would say something.”

“Grandpa - what did you do when the president put kids in cages?” I agree - people have to do something now if they want to have a satisfactory answer to that question in the future.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, sir. I thought you specifically asked the chef to include as many Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers as possible.

1 Like

Funny how many of these folks who hate Mexicans nonetheless crave their food.

2 Likes

I think that the Dems will be taking the gloves off at this point.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available