Discussion: Eric Trump: It Would Be 'Foolish' To Release Tax Returns

Cheats on his mistresses

2 Likes

And who is contributing and what influence and access do they have with Donald?

If Trump ever released his tax returns it would be on Twitter. That way, the opening page info would take him past November to completeā€¦and then he would delete his Twitter account.

5 Likes

Any resemblance between HO and other popular expressions that are extremely similar is pure coincidence (nod, nod, wink, wink, say no moreā€¦).

5 Likes

The American people are not fools!

Stop hiding your insolvency.

1 Like

"You would have a bunch of people who know nothing about taxes trying to look through and trying to come up with assumptions on things that they know nothing about," Eric Trump said on CNBC, describing what would happen if Donald Trump released his tax returns. "It would be foolish to do."Eric Trump claimed that you ā€œdonā€™t learn that much from a tax return.ā€
ā€¦
So Eric is assuming there is NOBODY who knows anything about taxes outside the trump camp???
edit
Eric, now you have cast aside the votes from H&R Block. Smooth move buddy

6 Likes

Clinton coughs. Conclusion: unfit for office.

Trump refuses to disclose taxes. Justification: amateurs will jump to conclusions, itā€™s under audit, and trust us, thereā€™s nothing bad in there.

Iā€™m convinced! Whereā€™s that fucking Trump lever. I want to pull on it.

4 Likes

Romney only released one year; his last tax year. I would bet my car that he filed to amend them after the election. His tax rate (I think it was 14.5%) was low, but Iā€™ll bet he pays closer to zero, and that is why he didnā€™t release previous yearā€™s returns.

Trump has several years of taxes not under audit but he doesnā€™t release them either. I would so love to get actual evidence of his indebtedness to Saudi Arabia, Russia, Germany, China, and anywhere else.

5 Likes

21 Likes

la la land," Eric Trump said

Right next to the bones of Don, Jr.

2 Likes

The model railroad standard was a pretty funny comparison. HO (or H0) stands for Half Nought Gauge.

4 Likes

In tRumpā€™s case, I am sure it would be foolish. Weā€™d see black and white proof that heā€™s not nearly as rich as he says he is, weā€™d see that he has not made the charitable donations that he has claimed, weā€™d see his various tax avoidance schemes, etc.

3 Likes

In debt to the CHINESE. The country he rails against but where he has most of his crap merchandise made. And Ivankaā€™s and Melanjiaā€™s as well. The writer of the story said it took her three months so we can be sure she got it right, or as much as anyone could with the prevailing trump secrecy.

3 Likes

Less foolish than not registering to vote when daddy running?

3 Likes

They wuld show that he doesnā€™t pay taxes alsonoy asrich as he says and great connections with Russia

The audit line is stupid. Even if you accept it, what about the years before that one? And yes, normal people would have no idea but there are many that would know.

It is actually much less pointless than the GOP all being doctors able to diagnose Clinton with everything from afar with no medical experience or analysis.

4 Likes

Thanks! I like it! It will also help me if I ever take up the drinking game where you have to take a shot every time you hear ā€œDonald Trum.ā€ Currently if I did that I would be unconscious by noon.

1 Like

Good point. But I was referring to the urban slang expression (if that was not clear).

2 Likes

personally I think the tax returns matter should be concentrated on this: Donald Trump is a tax evader. His previous tax returns were called into question and that would suggest a history of him doing it again at this date.

4 Likes

I guess the news media isnā€™t smart enough to hire an accountant or a tax attorney.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available