Discussion: Eric Trump: It Would Be 'Foolish' To Release Tax Returns

I’d bet tRump’s personal net worth is more in the range of $100million and that his cash income is in the neighborhood of $500,000. Still rich but certainly not stratospheric. tRump’s companies MAY have a value in the vicinity of $10billion, but those are not personal assets and I would bet that those corporate assets are leveraged to the absolute freakin’ hilt. I would also bet that tRump’s personal assets are pretty heavily leveraged.

4 Likes

Nice to see both Ben Carson and Eric Trump trying to be helpful, I am sure Kellyanne appreciates it…

4 Likes

It’s got to be hard for the kids to see their legacy – the family brand – going down in flames.

2 Likes

Those people who used be referred by that urban slang expression are now very PC and call themselves sex workers. :wink:

1 Like

I thought HO stood for His Orangeness.

3 Likes

I think the campaign is already sunk. Every day it gets more and more ridiculous. Even Ann Coulter is furious because Thrump has reversed his immigration position. She has a book out praising the policies which have gone out the window therefore making the book irrelevant. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

4 Likes

Eric Trump claimed that you “don’t learn that much from a tax return.”

Seriously, kid? My own tax returns reveal a lot of the twists and turns of my own life. It would be interesting to see what Daddy’s say about his…

2 Likes

Yeah what is HO? I’m guessing Him Only or He Alone (from his convention acceptance speech.)

2 Likes

“Hillary’s Opponent” or “Her Opponent” or “His Orangeness” or whatever fits…

5 Likes

why aren’t all the other candidates worried about their tax returns?is it because they have nothing to hide!!!

1 Like

Keep it up Eric, this is great fodder for Hillary. The longer he stalls the more voters will wonder… what’s he hiding?

Pass the popcorn, please.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. He would be forever tarred as a complete fraud, and that’s unrelated to the effect upon the election. He’s painted himself into the ultimate corner, using paint that will never dry.

4 Likes

I guess this is a case of the asshole not falling far from the tree. Sad.

2 Likes

So both TaxCheat Trump and the chip off the old blockhead are acknowledging pretty explicitly that for years their federal tax filings have included multiple items that are harder to defend than anything in Mr. Etch-A-Sketch’s federal filings, even than Mr. Etch-A-Sketch writing his wife’s pet horse off as a “therapy animal.”

Based on past performance, I would wonder about the extent of self-dealing (e.g., his quadrupling the rent he receives for trump tower from when he was ostensibly paying himself from his own pocket now that he can scam and skim campaign contributions made by suckers) and also the extent to which organizations listed as receiving charitable contributions actually HAVE received them.

3 Likes

[quote=“pmaroneyb, post:55, topic:42468”]
Is there a Trump entity that makes fetus models?
[/quote]check with Alibaba…

1 Like

1 Like

Cheating Donald is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He’s cheated so many people, he’s run out of people to cheat. I guess that’s why he had to turn to the White supremacists, coz they were the only ones he hadn’t cheated yet.

Don’t worry though White supremacists. If Trump becomes President, he will sell you down the river almost immediately in favor of the billionaires manipulating the Republican puppets.

1 Like

Let’s just forever refer to him as Donald Fraud… If he wasn’t hiding something, or trying to cover it up or whitewash it, he would have released his tax returns already.

1 Like

You dont own hotels and golf courses, Hans. You own shares paid for with your “brand.”. BTW, wheres Franz?

7 Likes

“There is no tax attorney in the world who will tell you to release your tax returns while you’re under a standard, routine audit. It would never happen. Anybody who thinks that is in la la land,” Eric Trump said on CNBC. (Eric Trump)

Well, that’s cool, Eric – just release the five or ten years prior to last year’s (you know, the one that’s being “audited”).

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available