Discussion: Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson

Discussion for article #233768

And to think I thought Hannity had the demographic of the weird covered.

7 Likes

29 Likes

30 Likes

Should be some good material for political ads down the road.

6 Likes

I’m not surprised that Phil Robertson gave a rambling, incoherent speech at CPAC, but I’m very surprised and somewhat let down that a certain former half-term governor didn’t. I was hoping for the mother of all meltdowns. Better luck next time, I suppose.

5 Likes

110 million of us have STDs? Maybe that explains why the “real” unemployment is 90 million. Sounds like CPAC and the GOTP are in need of remedial math.

7 Likes

Message to CPAC.

You are known by the friends you keep.

Mr. Duck is your friend.

You are idiots. (And by his math, probably have an STD)

17 Likes

Sex, drugs, and rock and roll have come back to haunt us in a bad way.

Says the guy who looks like he indulged too much.

11 Likes

Santorum on Kenya, Graham on Muslims, Imhofe on climate, Walker on AFSCME=ISIS ----brain dead ignorance versus stupidity, hatred, bigotry, and I’ll sleep with a goat if it will get me a vote. I second missing Palin, but this Duck person would be hard to top (that is not to be taken as a personal challenge).

5 Likes

I know I have just read a summary and have not seen the whole speech but… it sounds to me like this guy just auditioned to be the next candidate for Vice President! Laissez les bons temps rouler!

7 Likes

I see he speaks fluent Palin.

39 Likes

So, the man who talks like he’s a completely uneducated yokel in the early stages of dementia and looks like he smells like bathtub gin and stale farts is an icon for the modern GOP? Half your country makes me sad.

19 Likes

Cut from the same Cloth of Crazy.

4 Likes

Funny, Phil had a “sex, drugs and rock and roll” lifestyle when he was younger. He’s admitted to that.

I wonder how many STD’s he picked up.

13 Likes

Damn! He’s as stupid as he looks! I’m thinking the beard is because he’s afraid he’ll cut his throat if he uses a razor.

1 Like

Why do these idiots still feel need to talk about hippies? Hippies haven’t been relevant for decades. The youngest of the baby boomers just turned 50. Somehow I doubt they are the demographic who is spreading sexually transmitted diseases.

8 Likes

So he’s not just a master of duck calls…he’s also an expert on creating the ultimate moral right dog whistle!

Phil looks more like the stereotypical hippie than anyone else I can think of.

8 Likes

It’s nice that CPAC lets crack heads into their conferences now.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available