Discussion: DHS' Kelly, Changing Course: Marijuana Is 'A Potentially Dangerous Gateway Drug'

as Trump and his corrupt cronies have proven, not near as dangerous a drug as power

5 Likes

Reefer Madness!!!

2 Likes

Dihydrogen Monoxide is a gateway drug. 100% of people who use heroine have used dihydrogen monoxide. 100% of people who use pain killers used dihydrogen monoxide. Plus there are thousands of people killed by dihydrogen monoxide each year.

It wouldn’t surprise me if these GOP antiscience dumb dumbs actually want to ban dihydrogen monoxide. That would be consistent with EPA head Scott Purit’s plan to pollute our dihydrogen monoxide reserves.

5 Likes

Still tilting at 1970’s windmills.

4 Likes

Ha Ha! Made me Google! Good one!

6 Likes

I think Jeffy and Donnie have been talking to Kelly. They are convinced you are on the way to HELL for smoking pot…

2 Likes

Perfect!!

C’mon…they want to ‘punish’ the entire Left Coast…you know, SHOW us a thing or two…we’ve been ignoring those yahoos from the East Coast for decades!

1 Like

Wait, what were we talking about here?

2 Likes

The track marks on your arms and prostituting yourself for your next fix are the worst parts of a marijuana addiction. That and blacking out and killing puppies. Dead puppies are a bummer, man.

2 Likes

Arts & Letters background here. I googled too. hahaha it was the “di” that confused me.

There actually is a reboot. It was based on the musical.

I think it was the film that made me fall in love with Kristin Bell

3 Likes

Qui bono? The prisons industry. Big Pharma. Distilleries. Law enforcement budgets. Follow the money.

This is another argument against the states’ rights canard on legalization. States’ rights to determine speed limits and sales taxes and issues that affect only people who live in those states makes sense.

Once interstate commerce gets involved, you need a national law. People who buy weed in states where it is legal have the right to transport it to their homes which may be in states where it has not been legalized. People who sell weed should have the right to deposit their sales in federally insured banks. That they cannot do so with any degree of consistency or comfort cries out for legalization nationally.

3 Likes

Thanks for showing interest.

Guess we will have to cut our hair, wear a belt and start tucking our shirt tails in again. (Rolling up cuff on jeans)

Man, it is like my parents showed up and took over. My parents would be in their mid 90s now of course.

3 Likes

3 Likes

The 70s were hell for that alone.

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Demonizing pot is easier than understanding and tackling the opioid addiction/crisis. Just a guess here but drunk drivers are likely a bigger threat than pot users. I’ve known a few belligerent drunks but cannot recall ever meeting an aggressive pot head. Back in the day we’d smoke a joint, eat a ton of junk food, get the giggles, and go to sleep. Maybe Sessions and Kelly should try it :smile:

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available