Discussion: Dem Rep. Responds To Kelly's Claims About 2015 Event: 'That's A Lie'

This is what Trump thrives on: People yelling at each other over things that don’t matter in the short run, long run, or any run.
Keep your eye on the treasonous ball.

32 Likes

Haters gotta hate. Kelly’s gotta dance to Drumpfie’s vile tune.

Good for Frederica. Tell it like it is.

@maxaroo - you’re so right. Donnie’s like a chaos vampire. He’s gotta get his daily fix.

37 Likes

Actually, it´s strangely comforting for me to stop imagining Kelly as any sort of ¨adult¨ in the WH. I figured early on that he had to be a dick for joining the admin, and this incident removes any lingering doubt.

59 Likes

After hearing Kelly’s speech yesterday, I no longer feel he is working to protect America. Rather he sees his job as protecting a lying boom box. But just because you spew a lie in a megaphone, does not mean the message is TRUTHFUL!

37 Likes

Well you’re a step ahead of me then. Here I was defending the guy as the one standing btw us and the treasonous stooge stumblefvcking us all into WWIII. Donkey me.

10 Likes

We are in a default position of automatically assuming anything coming out of Trump’s mouth is a lie. For awhile here and there I trusted, or at least hoped, that some people working for him stated truths when they spoke. I think now we need to assume that Trump AND EVERYONE THAT WORKS FOR HIM are lying when they talk, often at his behest or independently in service of covering up some mess he’s made.

Nothing presented to the public by anyone in the Trump administration can be taken at face value. It must be suspected as a lie until proven otherwise.

39 Likes

Soother in Chief and other generals keeping America safe from Trump. When did we elect the military to run a civilian office?

40 Likes

Ha! Sure, this increases the likelihood that we´re all gonna die. But at least I´ll go to my nuclear grave with the confidence that I´m a boffo judge of character :wink:

11 Likes

Anyone surprised by Kelly’s performance here needs only to think back to his disappointing performance at DHS.

17 Likes

Ha, lying boom box. Good one. And this:

48 Likes

Every person who works in Trump’s White House will be tainted forever.

24 Likes

This administration has no problem slapping down people of darker hew than their own: Judge Curiel, Carmen Yulín Cruz, Jemele Hill, Colin Kaepernick, Sadiq Khan, Khizr Kahn, Barack Obama, Frederica Wilson, … But perhaps I’m being unfair: they’ve also critized a lot of lighter hewed people: John McCain, James Comey, Megan Kelley, Serge Kovaleski, … John Kelly, in order to survive in this hell-hole, has to see things Trump’s way.

16 Likes

A lot of people have convinced themselves that Kelly is the adult in the room. Kelly went to work for a man who exemplifies everything that he claims to hate: a draft dodger who said avoiding STD’s in the 70’s was his personal Vietnam, a man who has zero respect for women, a liar so compulsive and self serving that he only ever tells the truth accidentally and a man of fundamental laziness and utter ignorance. You can’t defend Trump by claiming that he represents anything other than the filth he is. When you do that, you look like just another sycophant. Shame on you, Kelly. You are not the best that the US produces.

34 Likes

Kelly is an extremist like Trump. He is a wolf in wolf’s clothing.

19 Likes

And while this is going on the RepubliKKKlans in Congress vote to slash Medicare and Medicaid so they can give more welfare to the rich…

14 Likes

National food fight continues…

I read about what Kelly said but I was stunned after I saw the actual video of John Kelly at the White House press conference. The man is vile and dangerous. It was clear that he was rabid and foaming at the mouth. There was just this hate-filled look in his eyes and anger in his voice. This is one very sad, very bitter, very disgusting human being.

Another thing that struck me in one key section of his rant is the streak of religious christian fanaticism and misogyny. He tried to completely demonize and dehumanize the congresswoman while also deifying and worshipping Preshtident Anusmouth.

I could not help but believe that that like the Preshtident, he suffers from serious focal cognitive deficits. He lacks contact with reality and basic human empathy. I suspect that this might be a result of being brainwashed by his religious beliefs, conditioned by his military training and also the trauma of losing his son.

This man is a serious national security risk and does not have the temperament to be Chief of Staff. Preshtident Anusmouth is not surrounding himself with the best people. This is not a decent person.

23 Likes

It starts at the top.

6 Likes

Kelly may just be a Trump guy through and through. He certainly acts like one.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available