Discussion: Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy (VIDEO)

I urge a boycott of all trump related businesses including sympathizers - like the places who have Fox News on their TV screens. Why put money into their pockets? It’s not worth the entertainment value.

1 Like

James Watt the “anti environmentalist” was Reagan’s Secretary of the Interior. Many of Reagan’s other cabinet members were also pathetic - probably the worst crew ever assembled until Trump came along. By the way, Kellyanne, I “interfered in our democracy” by supporting Hillary while not supporting Trump and Putin and the other anti-democratic dictators that Trump seems to like. KAC - does it bother you that you working in the administration of an insane man?

3 Likes

His lawyers anticipating an insanity plea?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, for myriad factors, most of which are derived from a lack of transparency and the fact that the fox is in charge of the hen house, we will have to live in a state of Schrödinger’s Vote Tampering ->

All government officials have reasons to claim that no fraud occurred – be it self-serving or merely not wanting to be the person who opens the Pandora’s box of violence that such an admission would open (and probably coupled with the fact that no one can actually count on congressional Republicans to actually do their duty; they would much rather just blame all the violence on a lying democrat who wanted to derail Trump and is only making partisan bla bla bla).

And, to be fair, without some sort of leaked documentation/evidence, there’s also a chance that someone claiming that they’ve seen proof that there was (and that they’re in a position of authority/legitimacy with regards to the issue - as opposed to say, me, who is willing to entertain the thought that there was - but only from inference, not from proof) could just be opportunistic or attention seeking.

So, while I personally feel like, if Putin’s Kremlin managed to get as far as they did – it’s foolish to automatically consider that lack of (publicly available) evidence is completely exculpatory. No one put out a red alert regarding the possibility, even though they knew it was happening; more over, much of what we know seems to be coming from forensics/post-election discovery … so why would Putin’s Kremlin decide, “Hey, yeah, we won’t take that final step” ? – I can’t claim to have hard evidence.

That said, I think there’s enough legitimate doubt that we should redo the election. Trump’s actions merely further affirm that stance, imo.

(Sorry if this is confusing, I suddenly realized while writing that penultimate paragraph that it’s not really fair to attribute the attacks to Russia as a whole so much as Putin & his regime @ the Kremlin.)

1 Like

White house on fire.

She, like Trump, is a traitor to this country!!!

Lord, I hate this lying witch. What is interfering with our democracy Kellyanne, is grifters like you and your boss.

When will people realize that interviewing this twit is a worthless endeavor. She is intentionally obtuse. Don’t waste your time on her, media hounds. Its a complete bust, nothing more. She won’t provide you anymore information other than Trumpian propaganda and misdirection, upon orders from Chief Crazy Ass.

3 Likes

It just dawned on me. She must be Orly Taitz daughter.

"…not a single vote changed and we’re going to stand by that,”

That is the line they will go with from now till doomsday.

Never mind if Russia targeted millions on social media via voter data to push lies about Clinton and bolster Trump. Never mind hacking voter databases which could prevent people from casting ballots.

Their hat is hung on the peg that unless the vote tabulation processes were interferon with, they will pound that point into the ground with unhinged rage and fury.

1 Like

I didn’t read that in the Time article/report. Where did you get that?

“Alisyn, I realize that we just like to say the word ‘Russia, Russia’ to mislead the voters,” Conway said. “And I know that CNN is aiding and abetting this nonsense as well, but you’ve asked me the same question three times now and I’ve answered it.”

No. You dodged, you prevaricated, and you dissembled, but you did not answer the question. The press keeps harping on the word “Russia” because Russian is a political adversary of the United States who directly interfered in our last presidential election. That is an attack on our country and on our very democracy. It’s not a time for your word salad nonsense. It’s a time for real action, something we know won’t happen because our president benefits from billions of dollars of investments from Russian sources. In other words, OUR PRESIDENT IS A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES. That’s not hyperbole. It’s not a wild-eyed conspiracy theory. It’s verifiable fact.

Folie à deux.

1 Like

The wicked bitch of the west wing has been sent out to destroy any facts that may cause their supporters to think.

1 Like

We aren’t her audience. What she and Trumpp care about is keeping the Trumpp supporters loyal while the investigation is happening and preparing them to reject any findings that are negative for Trumpp.

1 Like

Wow, does she even have a brain that works or not?

You can send it to me, and I’ll see what I can do.

“This report is new and we’ll discuss it with him later,” Conway said. “He’s been very clear on the record that he believes in any type of numbers of measures to make sure that democracy flourishes and that our voter integrity is intact, and in fact he has an entire commission on that.” “Such as?” Camerota pressed. “I mean, against Russia what is he doing specifically to try to stop this?”

Dear Alisyn, please try to keep up. KAC isn’t talking about stopping Russia, she’s talking about Trump’s 3-to-5 million “illegal” votes delusion.

1 Like

oh don’t worry, that’s definitely on their list of infractions from “Despots for Dummies.” They just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Patience… the switch to dictatorship takes time! But eventually we will all be punished for Incorrect Voting against the Dear Leader.

And why is Conway, a known degenerate liar appearing on CNN?

CNN, just say no.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available