Discussion: Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy (VIDEO)

1 Like

Liar.

13 Likes

She really never helps Trump. It’s astonishing. Every problem she talks about is made worse for him after she talks about it.

22 Likes

Another less than helpful word salad from someone who should never be invited on a news show…

Meanwhile in Saint Bernie-land:

9 Likes

I dimly recall a brief, happy period when she was finally recognized as such an outrageous bullshitter that she was basically not allowed to be on TV any more. As I say, a dim memory, but sweet, like a first love.

33 Likes

We should be grateful to her, however, for alerting us to the tragedy of the Bowling Green Massacre.
“#neverforgetbowlinggreen”

13 Likes

I fail to understand why anyone wastes time interviewing this skank. Sad.

5 Likes

Delusions of grandeur. Both KAC and DJT.

2 Likes

“You’ve got everyone saying that there is no nexus, that not a single vote changed and we’re going to stand by that,”

As Sen. Cassidy (R-LA) so artfully explained, “It depends on how you define ‘everyone.’”

4 Likes

So, Kellyanne, a long hot shower and a good soap up is in the offing, is it.

5 Likes

I was against Trump from the start. Maybe he should deport me. To Costa Rica.

Stupid Harpy. Trump winning the election is what interfered in our democracy.

Why do they keep interviewing her???
She’s not credible. She’s a KNOWN liar. They know they won’t get a straight, honest answer from her. WHY keep inviting her to appear on their show??? :confused:

11 Likes

I’m waiting for the Matt Taibbi expose, thanks.

1 Like

Is Kellyanne Conway suggesting that TV political pundits are un-American and should be banned?

Finally, for once a Trump administration initiative I can get behind!

/sarc

1 Like

Americans who doubted Trump could win the election similarly interfered in the democratic process.

I doubt the Detroit Lions will make the Super Bowl this year. Which means I’m interfering in the NFL.

I doubt it’s going to snow tomorrow here in Michigan. Which means I’m interfering in the climate.

I doubt reverse mortgages are a good idea. Which means I’m interfering in our economy.

20 Likes

I don’t agree that she doesn’t help Trump. The point of her appearance is to undermine democracy, by suggesting that ordinary political and journalistic practice—questioning candidates, citing polls, examining their positions—is equivalent to a foreign power intervening in favor of one candidate.
She is Goebbels in word salad-ese.

14 Likes

Whoa! The NSA won’t even fuck with the NFL. Lock your doors.

2 Likes

Kellyanne’s Specialty of the House. Sorry, Ms. Con-way - it just doesn’t work with some of us (but I guess it still works with enough people to keep serving it up).

*and last, but importantly - alternate facts, lots of 'em.

9 Likes

“We saw a lot of people interfering with our democracy by saying he couldn’t win here at home,” she added, presumably referring to pundits who doubted Trump’s chances of winning the election.”

GOP “Logic”:

Kremlin directs Russian military hack of election systems in 39 states?

No interference.

American press exercises First Amendment rights?

Interference!

Got it.

24 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available