Discussion: Conway: People Who Doubted Trump Could Win Interfered In Our Democracy (VIDEO)

plus, that fake-girly voice she uses makes me want to break things.

2 Likes

All Conway interviews should be segued with Scottie Tissue ads.

I don’t think he has to worry – this morning WaPo reported on three new people appointed to the committee and none of them had any idea what they could contribute or why they are there.

This hideous woman really needs to go away.
Why is she popping up again?
She really is awful.
Please stop even reporting about her. please.

Conway and her ilk truly believe that
People who voted for Hilary Clinton and thus DID NOT vote for Donald Trump

• were obstructing the electoral process

Hey, that’s the complication of living (and drinking) in a purple area. My other option would be one of those Bro & Trixie establishments where the sports is too loud to hear yourself think. Besides, “Keep your friends close … etc. etc.”

Kellyanne is the only woman who is regularly called a liar, witch, skank, Goebbels, traitor, ghoul, bag of shit, soulless, outrageous, bullshitter, bitch, con, $$$ devotee, horrid, grifter, twit, intentionally obtuse, Orly Taitz daughter, wicked, hideous, et al * who can twirl herself into and out of camera sight like Loretta Young humming “I feel pretty” while we watch her face melt.

• All of these terms have been used in comments so far in this thread. Many others can be added to this list if you just drop into any discussion of her and scroll through comments. Kellyanne hears them (or sees them) and somehow translates that in her brain to mean she’s nice. Or popular. Or doing a fine job. Such is the brain damage done when some girls win beauty contests.

The only nice thing I’ve read about him is he’s a crazy cat person but:

Making a good case for that.

1 Like

‘expressed frustration …’

Git used to it Kellyanne…

Every single I speak to fits every one of those on that list, including my family. But, strangely enough, they all started to speak in word salad starting around 2014. For all that experience, though, no one has been as expert at it as the property manager of the apartment building I live in.

Alisyn Camerota: “Kellyann… I don’t understand what you’re doing, in trying to talk about collusion.”

Um… Let me introduce you to Kellyann Conway. It’s clear you haven’t met.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available