Discussion: Colorado State Rep: Planned Parenthood Instigates Violence

Republican Colorado state Rep. JoAnn Windholz on Monday blamed Planned
Parenthood for a mass shooting at its Colorado Springs facility that
left three people dead, calling the health care provider an “instigator”
of violence in a Facebook post.

Let’s see here. Mr Dear walks into a PP facility with a duffle full of ammo, propane and guns. He kills 3 (one a policeman) and wounds a further 9 and this trollop, JoAnn Windholz blames PP as the shooter? Mr Dear has a history of cruelty to animals and abuse directed at his several wives and he is an Obama hater (racist). Local police catch him in the act of murder and Windholz blames PP? I must be missing something profound here.
edit

1 Like

That gun maker is profoundly stupid. The Muslims who carried out the Paris attacks for example drank alcohol and fooled around with women,in short doing all sorts of things the religion forbids yet this gun maker has the gall to blame all Muslims?
(lays-head-on-desk)

6 Likes

Ah, the wonderous whack-a-mole logic of religions. You see, they are allowed to do that to infiltrate themselves ( at great personal sacrifice I’m sure) into the enemy camp.

3 Likes

I remember that. WTF? Srsly.

At least she showed that they believe words and actions can compel action. That means the righties need to watch what they’re saying, too.

Ah, yes, a classic republi-thug talking point-blame the victim! MORONS!

1 Like

Ahhh…and we have another brainfart from a member of The Party of Personal Responsibility…a cult where the dumb and loathsome members are always celebrating Opposite Day.

Windholz is competing with Ann Coulter for which Rightie mouthbreathing banshee deserves to be called the “C” word more, a word I’ve always been loathe to use but which seems so applicable to either of them. “If it walks like a…” Well, you can finish it.

2 Likes

Calling this woman a cwnt would be an affront to cwnts everywhere.

1 Like

I do not think the families of the murdered policeman and civilians, or the patients subject to the domestic terrorist spurred on by GOP lies, would agree with this GOP/TP’r. Why is it that the GOP cannot take responsibility for any of their actions and untruths? The reasons for invading Iraq, the Benghazi hearing spectacle, the trickle down theory and the Planned Parenthood sells baby parts mantra, are just a few of the examples of GOP lies and irresponsibility with devastating consequences to the nation and their own party. The list is too long.

2 Likes

That’s real abuser-talk right there.
BANG! BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG!
“Look what you made me do!!!”

2 Likes

What gets me is that Winholz is a member of The Reagan Club of Colorado. Here’s THE VERY FIRST LINE from a newsletter of theirs advertising a talk Winholz did on her first two months in office:

Hello from the land of Reason, Responsibility and Relevance . . . yes friends,
The Land of Ronald W. Reagan.

‘Reason, responsibility and relevance’ like Winholz’s silly facebook post?

I always knew that Teabaggers were TERRIFIED that they were going to start getting blamed for the atmosphere of hate THEY created. I mean what else could inspire a goofy blame-the-victim screed akin to a rapist claiming his victim deserved it cause she wore a short skirt? Winholz wouldn’t believe that nonsense in a New York Minute.

At least we can HOPE she wouldn’t believe it

2 Likes

This, in a nutshell, perfectly illustrates the entire conservative movement: to conservatives, its never about the crime itself, it’s about WHO did what to WHOM, and they always side with the CONSERVATIVE, no matter what.

Remember when she blamed the girl if SF for getting shot by the illegal immigrant? Or when she blamed Bundy in his stand off with the authorities? Me neither…

1 Like

Wow - this bitch almost makes Fiorina seem human … almost.

Can PP assert: “No, we are not selling ‘baby parts’” ? That would seem to be a simple and direct response, if it were true.

They would say it is the 6th Commandment: Thou shall not kill.

Which is ironic, of course, given what happened.

And at the same time, very serious.

Conservatism is a disease with no cure.

1 Like

Just because Rep. What’s-her-name thinks abortion is murder does not make it so, especially since the U.S. Supreme Court has said otherwise.

OTOH every rational source from the Supreme Court to every thinking lay person believes a guy who slaughters random innocents ranging from those who accompany PP patients to police who protect those availing themselves of a lawful activity is murder.

Therefore any notion that abortion is equivalent to the murder of anyone associated with or a patient or authority figure with a legal duty to protect is at best stupid, at worst psychotic.

1 Like

Republicans favor killing the born.

2 Likes

File this under “rationalizing violence by a like-minded extremist”.

2 Likes

I found myself wishing that the day Jerry Falwell died.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available