Discussion: Colorado State Rep: Planned Parenthood Instigates Violence

The MSM’s handling of Trump has taught them to rue all those years they spent believing they had to hide the ugly behind tissue-thin pretexts and perfunctory disclaimers.

2 Likes

While Rep. JoAnn Windholz was blaming Planned Parenthood for the fact that some lunatic went there and shot three people dead, did she also blame rape victims for dressing like sluts who deserved their fate?

Just asking questions.

2 Likes

I think it’s been removed…damn…

She covers District 30 which is the area just north, northeast, and east of Denver: Thornton, Commerce City, sparsely populated parts of Aurora and the hinterlands out by Barr Lake. Her district covers a lot of land, however, the vast majority of the voters for that district are in that densely populated Denver metro north chunk. And she only just baaaaarely beat the incumbent Dem in 2014.

Put another way, shitting out her mouth like this will not help her re-election next year.

Look for her to violently walk this back in 3…2…

5 Likes

Still there :smile: https://www.facebook.com/JoAnnWindholz30/?fref=ts

1 Like

Well, here’s to hoping those in the state Democratic Party–and possible challengers–are paying attention.

1 Like

OMG, I love the responses she’s getting.

2 Likes

Everybody. Get her.

2 Likes

That’s a mighty charitable characterization, my friend.

Killing in the name of god… Where have I heard that before…

2 Likes

And then when someone starts to question her, “Well we are all out of time…” (what lazy George Stephanopolos (sp?) always does)

Literally laughing out loud! The responses to this lady’s rant are coming in by the minute!! Looks like 100% against.

1 Like

Well, here’s to hoping those in the state Democratic Party–and possible challengers–are paying attention.

Here is her challenger if anyone wants to say hi to him: Myers for Colorado

2 Likes

But the media won’t cover it nationally. It would upset the Teabaggers so it will barely be mentioned. Seriously.

2 Likes

What really needs to happen is for our local CO Dem Party to help keep this playing locally loud and proud. She’s just a state rep in a lean blue district. This sort of thing could doom her political career and keep her from advancing into more important offices.

Now if only my congressman, Mike Coffman, would say something stupid and awful… wait, he does all the time but still manages to get himself and his wife re-elected.

Chit.

2 Likes

Violence. Most Americans would agree that violence is an acceptable response to save lives. This is why the rhetoric of pro-life, which turns a potential child into a real child, a murdered child, is so dangerous. If you really believe that abortion is murder, then it only makes sense to take extreme actions to protect the victims.

In reality, most on the right do not believe abortion is a violent act. They say they do, but the second their young daughter needs the procedure, they will do it. Most Americans who are pro-life are lieing to themselves and others. Otherwise every planned parenthood would be a smoldering crater.

2 Likes

“These facts and overall mission of the abortion industry would easily send anyone over the hill who wasn’t rational.”

Rational? Who is she to speak of rational? It’s Republican policies that make the “abortion industry” necessary.

Republicans are abortion enablers.

1 Like

She removed her comment but others are putting it back up in their replies to her. Did not see a single reply that supported her, she’s getting the whipping she so richly deserves.

4 Likes

so she must also believe that the US was really at fault for 9/11.

4 Likes

Here?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/19/onward-christian-soldiers-with-a-specially-made-assault-rifle/

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available