Discussion: Colorado State Rep: Planned Parenthood Instigates Violence

She’s also got a Facebook page that appears to be unmonitored and she’s being absolutely savaged there. I would never incite anything…goodness gracious no!..but–I’m just sayin’:

https://www.facebook.com/JoAnnWindholz30/?fref=ts

2 Likes

Stole the word right out of my mouth. PAP smears cause 3 people to be murdered just like Ronald Reagan is to blame for his own shooting.

5 Likes

This crazed bitch needs to resign, pronto.

6 Likes

I just looked up this idiot on Ballotpedia. You’ll be surprised to learn this twit won her first seat in the Colorado House of Representatives in Nov. 2014, by a whopping 106 votes against the Democratic incumbent in the race. She is up for re-election in Nov. 2016. She lists her previous personal profession as “Activist”.

Seems like an easy take-down for the Democratic party in Colorado, wouldn’t ya say? Everything points in that direction. Swing district. Stupid uneducated comments by newbie rightwing nutcase. Poor impulse control leading to shit coming out her mouth and ending up on Facebook in the middle of a horrific crime where precious lives were taken by a madman and domestic terrorist. Check, check, and check…The political ad practically writes itself.

16 Likes

The “real culprit” is the man with the gun and the murderous rage. All other cheap rationalizations are criminal.

9 Likes

Counting the minutes until “I’m sorry if some were offended…”

3 Likes

I’ve never seen so much hate from so many Christians, especially evangelical Christians. Is there any wonder why in this day and age so many reject religion. To each his own, but I want no part of what so many of these hateful, rigid “Christians” stand for.

6 Likes

You should be showing more curiosity in your reporting TPM. The article doesn’t say what county (Adams), and leaving that out left me wondering if this zealot lunatic was actually representing CO Springs.

Also too: She is OF COURSE a member of the Education and Public Health Care & Human Services committees…EXPRESSING VIEWS LIKE THIS ABOUT PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES AND CLINICS THAT PROVIDE A SERVICE TO WHICH THERE IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT??? I suppose this just continues the GOP’s deliberate assignment of the very worst of the worst choices in every position possible, but WHAT. THE. FUCK.

She should be forced to resign form that committee as well.

5 Likes

And I’d charge as accessories the people who pump out hysterically apocalyptic rhetoric 24/7 knowing perfectly well it pushes unhinged people over the edge.

10 Likes

Republican Colorado State Rep. JoAnn Windholz

The true instigator of this violence and all violence at any pph [Planned Parenthood] facility is pph themselves.

Because Conservatives are never the instigator, but always the victim.

And I’m the King of Mars.

5 Likes

Colorado State Rep: Planned Parenthood Instigates Violence

More of this please from these RWNJ-pols.
These creeps need to be dragged out into the light of day and have their Inquisitional nature shown as the failed 19th-century dogma it actually is.

Keep it coming assh^les.
Everyone needs to see what you really are.

jw1

6 Likes

It’s going to get worse. Until it gets worse.

Thank you so much for this post. The word “outraged” “idiot” etc. are necessary for this excuse for a “person”.

Fine.

And then the next words are anything having to do with the act of voting. If people voted, cretins like this GOPer would be mumbling to themselves in enclaves under a high degree of monitoring.

7 Likes

Fun fact: Windholz is like well-aged fermented santorum.

7 Likes

Oh, Conservatives like Windholz are way beyond yelling “fire” in a crowded theater; they’re pointing at targets and yelling “Fire!” in a nation over-crowded with guns and mentally deranged gun-owners.

12 Likes

ALL Christians/Republicans/Anti-choice people believe this, silly!

CONSERVATISM IS A DISEASE!

2 Likes

She should probably shut her lying Windhole…

1 Like

Assholz.

2 Likes

The author of that piece does some amazing backflips and handstands with reality to get to where he/she wants to be. That said, the large majority of the letter writers in response to the piece are really very thoughtful and informed folks. Roberta Lavin’s letter is great. Beth Cioffoletti wrote with more info than the opinion piece has.

The opinion piece is a good read in that it shines a light on the thought processes of supposed leaders (?), talking heads (?) in the more conservative circles. Granted, this is a Catholic publication and that is noted. Thanks for the link.

3 Likes

MY GOD – What an embarrassment of a human being —

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/RecallJoAnnWindholz/?fref=ts

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available