Discussion: CNN: Some Comms In Explosive Dossier Verified By U.S. Intelligence Officials

2 Likes

Cue Ted Stryker …

17 Likes

Uh oh, Dear Leader. Looks like it’s not all that fake.

Dog knows what the media and the intel folks (from the US and other countries) will find as they keep digging.

26 Likes

It’s going to be fun when the rest of the dossier gets confirmed. Aren’t we all eager to see how Sean Spicer or Kellyanne Conway defend the use of prostitutes and…ahem…water activities?

25 Likes

“White House press secretary Sean Spicer dismissed CNN’s reporting as “fake news.””

Well, that’s just because Sean Spicer is fake human.

30 Likes

This claim by KAC about an unrelated matter is stuck in my head:
“You have to listen to what the president-elect has said about that. Why don’t you believe him? Why is everything taken at face value?” [Kellyanne Conway] asked anchor Chris Cuomo. “You can’t give him the benefit of the doubt on this and he’s telling you what was in his heart? You always want to go by what’s come out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart.”

Oh if we could peek inside DJT’s heart…

18 Likes

Well if it’s “fake,” I’ll wait eagerly for the evidence.

Waiting…

8 Likes

Funny how only adverse information is “fake news.” See you in court??

27 Likes

Spicer sez “Fake News”…they always use alternative facts, so mayhap we should translate that as “caught with our pants down”?

15 Likes

Off topic, but as much as I despise Kellayne Conway, I’m starting to become concerned about her health. She really needs to retire and go away to an island to recover.

I’m being serious.

7 Likes

They will still be crying ‘fake news’ as they are frog-marched from the White House.

27 Likes

If those are my two options, I’d much rather hear what’s coming out of his mouth. There’s no way I even want to imagine what’s in his heart. (Especially following the President with perhaps the best heart in our history!)

13 Likes

At least he didn’t blurt out “Poddel’nyye novosti” this time.

7 Likes

Fake news says the fake administration of a fake president.

10 Likes

WeLL aT least HitlarY isnT presidEnt.

20 Likes

Is this from the same dosier as the Pee Pee Dosier? If most of those conversations were corroborated to have occurred, what are the chances hookers taking a wiz on the bed for Trump also occurred? Inquiring minds want to know.

Btw, the Golden Boy is into taking his second vacation in his 3 weeks in office as President down to Mar-a-Lago this weekend, once again on our dime. Even W. didn’t try that shit this quickly in his Presidency. I hope someone is keeping a running tab on how much money he’s costing the taxpayers with his extravagances.

30 Likes

OhBUmmer didn’t golf for four months.

6 Likes
3 Likes

O.k. I’m going to rag on the NYT again. They published the Comey nothing burger Abedin/Wiener non story nine says before the election with multiple stories above the fold. They shit-canned David Corn’s interview with Chris Steele by calling their “friend” at the NY FBI . Said friend lied to the Times saying that there was no Trump-Russia connection. The NYT knew about the dossier for months, according to Exec. Editor, Dean Banquet who found it "unthinkable " and the lie that the FBI source told them gave them the excuse they needed to continue not thinking. Yes the NYT does some good things, but this and the denigrating of HRC was an epic political fail. Their entire political staff, from the editors on down should be fired and Dean Banquet is an incompetent fool.

53 Likes

We did, Ms. Clownway, and were stunned to learn he wore the same 'do there.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available