Discussion: CNN: Some Comms In Explosive Dossier Verified By U.S. Intelligence Officials

We’re soon going to find out whether the GOP are complete whores, and willing to go down the toilet with this fraud and crook.

11 Likes

De turd sez what?

13 Likes

Rag on! I feel ya. Its infuriating we’re here now with this mess. The MSM in toto failed us yet again.

13 Likes

Are we talking about the same NYT that helped bang the WMDs drums of war for Iraq? I’m shocked.

14 Likes

It’s nice to know the IC is working away on this. Very nice.

19 Likes

You’re a very kind, caring person.

Me? I wanna see her eyes roll back in her head while she starts foaming at the mouth. I’m working on my people skills…

17 Likes

Yes. One and the same.

14 Likes

His brief statement read:

”These leaks are a flood of misinformation, a golden opportunity for our enemies to shower untruths, and a stream of lies that plumb the depths of fake news, spraying innuendo, despite the President’s watertight alibi. CNN’s report is all wet, yellow journalism soaked in deceit, and it leaves a bad taste in the mouth of every American.”

63 Likes

Frankly, its the only dossier I know of that’s actually called “a dossier” in the news.

3 Likes

Another classic. Thank you!

9 Likes

Shrub had like 1000+ days vaycay. You don’t beat that kind of record by working.

16 Likes

Oh, come on. The idea that Trump would pay Russian prostitutes to pee on each other on a bed just because he knew Barack and Michelle Obama slept in it is intrinsically credible to anyone who knows anything about him, as is the certainty that the FSB was recording the whole thing.

It’s the rest of the stuff that needed to be corroborated.

33 Likes

Mark Knoller of CBS News keeps a tally of everything that can be tallied about presidents. Don’t know if he has access to hard figures on costs, but he certainly tracks vacation time.

6 Likes

Brilliant as always.

10 Likes

It is absolutely the same dossier–the one put together by Steele. Corroborating the golden showers story would be great. But if the most important part of the dossier is confirmed–the part about contacts between Trump campaign people and members of the Russian government, monetary payments for the hacking, etc.–Trump really will be toast.

It is just unfuckingbelievable that the report about the dossier was completely ignored by the media during the campaign.

20 Likes

Yep - that’s why I go around their firewall. They like to talk a big game “From now on, we’re going to call a lie a lie!” but then they chicken out and it’s back to biz as usual.

14 Likes

I will be much happier when more than just CNN is reporting this. It’s very easy to ignore one news outlet. or even two. But when all the morning news shows and all the morning papers and all the social media start talking about this with some diligence, it will be hard for the ‘fake’ administration to ignore.

It does appear that a gust of wind is about to hit the house of cards.

11 Likes

He only practices " safe" news –

3 Likes

Exactly…and let’s not forget he was on a 5 week vacation when he received the Daily Briefing that Bin Laden was going to strike in the US. He did nothing.

9 Likes

Is that Paul Lyin Ryan ?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available