Discussion: Carson: I've Had A Gun Held On Me And I Told The Attacker Who He Wanted (AUDIO)

Discussion for article #241536

WOW. He said this with a straight face?? WOW!!

23 Likes

This statement is utter bullshit. I simply do not believe him. Iā€™VE had a gun pulled on me. I almost pissed myself. Thatā€™s an honest reaction. The good Dr. is totally making his story up.

20 Likes

So THATā€™S how the students in Oregon were supposed to react! Either rush the assailant or yell ā€œShoot him, shoot him, ***itā€™s the other guy you want!!***ā€

24 Likes

I ask this question in all sincerity: what was this statement supposed to prove/show?:

That he was some kind of tough guy
That he has a sense of humor
That heā€™s ā€œBlack enoughā€ to like Popeyeā€™s (p.s. I love, love, love their dirty rice and extra crunchy wings)
That he is a sh*tbag

11 Likes

The chances that any piece of his anecdote is true are about zero percent give or take zero.

11 Likes

What?
So he is PROUD that he redirected a guy with a gun to the poor schlub behind the counter thus saving HIS OWN SKIN at the cost of someone else? See, it really IS ā€œAll about Benā€.
This guy is a case-study narcissistic sociopath . Brilliant at what he does (neurosurgery) because he has no empathy whatsoever for others. It allows complete clinical detachment and cold, calculating calm. The only person he cares about is Ben Carson, all others exist to serve his needs.
Scary.

27 Likes

Iā€™m willing to take him at his word. I think it probably went something like this:

Man sticks gun in Carsonā€™s ribs

Carson (sobbing, snot running down his nose, urine pooling around his shoes): I donā€™t have any moooney. Please donā€™t kill me Pleeaaase. I just came in for a three piece snack. All Iā€™ve got is $3, just enough for a three piece. Plllllease donā€™t kill me. Pleeease. Iā€™m so sorry, Iā€™ll do whatever you want. Just donā€™t kill me. All Iā€™ve got is three dollars.

Robber: Man, damn. Ben, itā€™s me. Itā€™s Mike. Big Mike. Ben. Itā€™s just a flashlight calm down, nobodyā€™s trying to hurt you. Itā€™s just jokes ::gestures to the manager:::Hey, can you get my man some water or something. Got any juice? I think his blood sugarā€™s low. Ben. Ben. You alright? Ben?

Carson (curled up in fetal position, shaking uncontrollably): Donā€™t killll meee. Pleeeaaase. Pleaaase. Somebody call my mama. Pleeaase

Robber to restaurant manager: Look, this happens sometimes. Itā€™s my bad, I shouldā€™ve known. Call this number, ask for Mrs. Carson, and tell her Ben is having one of his spells again.

Popeyeā€™s manager: Okay, but this is the last time Iā€™m dealing with this shit. He canā€™t come in here again.

18 Likes

Iā€™d like to add that aside that this horrifies me because heā€™s just a sh*tbag, it also bothers me in particular, being Black, because it sort of reminds me of the whole Black overseer on the plantation scenario.

Just had to throw that out thereā€¦

1 Like

So suggesting a gunman shoot someone else, not you, is the solution?

14 Likes

Ben Carson, a better Trump.

3 Likes

can we check on how the kids whose brains he operated are doing these daysā€¦just wonderingā€¦

ā€˜Go shoot that other person.ā€™

What a hero.

17 Likes

cnn just had a segment on it, with the radio hostā€¦ and as she pointed out ā€“ heā€™s redirecting to the guy who makes $8/hr ā€¦ ohhhkayā€¦

thereā€™s no way this guy would do anything but crap his pants and faint. what a horrible man.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had a gun put in my face. You know what you remember? The gun. Thatā€™s about it. I was a shift supervisor at a bank in college and I remember exactly nothing else until the event was over and he was gone. He dragged me to the vault assuming I could open it (so the video told me), I couldnā€™t and he pulled every single teller back there until he found the right one. I will never forget that gun. So BS, Ben.

And as a side note? Go to hell.

16 Likes

The way to stop a bad man with a gun is for a good man to have a pointer finger and another target nearby.

Thatā€™s going to be a long-ass NRA bumper sticker

7 Likes

Ben Carson belongs in a new edition of ā€œProfiles in Courageā€ā€¦

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œAllieBean, post:15, topic:27411ā€]
Iā€™ve had a gun put in my face.[/quote]
Me, too.

Yep. As I recall, the barrel was about 6" in diameter.

4 Likes

Welcome to BULLSHIT MOUNTAIN DOCTOR!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly right! Like a gaping hole. I canā€™t even remember anything else about it.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available