Discussion: Cain Comes To Carson's Defense: Liberals Resent Black Conservatives Who Left 'Democrat Plantation'

Liberals resent Ben Carson? Are you kidding me? Us liberals love Ben Carson. The more Ben Carson the better…

5 Likes

Now, remember: this is the guy that Wyatt Cenac got into a shouting match with Jon Stewart, who was mocking Cain with a Foghorn Leghorn voice: “I’m Herman Cain and I don’t like to read.”

Cenac felt he had to step in and speak for his “community” when Cain was dissing it.

It’s actually because you guys like to get up in front of white audiences and trash other black people to make yourselves look good.

4 Likes

The right-wings fascination with slavery is quite peculiar. They’re the ones who bringing it up in political discussions. Almost as if they felt a need to deflect.

Slavery and Marxism are the two right-wing equivalent of Godwin’s Law (oh yeah, they do that one too…).

7 Likes

I’m a little disappointed that Cain was able to invoke the Plantation metaphor, but not the Holocaust.
Better luck next time.

6 Likes

Whites of a certain sociological inclination have always loved listening to blacks repeat their own opinions back to them.

6 Likes

My GOODNESS!!!

A Carson G.O.P. candidacy

We’d carry all 57 states!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

P-Hound says what??

I believe the operative phrase now is the immortal: “Please proceed.”

4 Likes

“Liberals Resent Blacks Who Left 'Democrat Plantation”

Oh absolutely, the next thing you know they’re riding “freedom” buses demanding an end to segregation and the right to vote. Not to mention dating white women! Us liberals just hate that shit.

5 Likes

OMFG! The Herminator’s back! rotfl There are 999 reasons to reject Ben Carson…and you’re just one.

1 Like

‘Democrat Plantation’

Why do republicans think speaking English poorly makes democrats look dumb? Especially they are the ones that bitch and moan so much about non-English speaking folks coming to America! And why do black republicans think a majority of white republicans don’t call them n___ers or will let them come near their daughters?

5 Likes

It’s pretty crazy when a person who clearly lied, is saying that another person who clearly lied, did not lie, even though the same facts are available to everybody.

2 Likes
  1. Our country fails hardcore when it comes to teaching civics (and there’s a reason for that) and so I’m confused by this term you used of “civics student.” They exist?

2. LIBERAL INDOCTRINATION!!!one!!1!!11!one!!!eleventy!!!

2 Likes

The most remarkable thing is how the right is always going on and on about “professional victims” or “victimology”, but are the fastest of all with the victim card.

(The stunning speed with which the right, after deriding Clinton all primary season long about thinking she was a “victim”, started throwing down packs of victim cards the moment Sarah Palin was revealed as McCain’s running mate in 2008 still astonishes me.)

5 Likes

They have been trolling the ‘Democrat’ Party so hard for the last eight years or more that I see many others who have picked up on the usage as if it were correct. They have succeeded in the continuation of the dumbing down of a whole new generation by just a bit more. Hey, they succeeded to ban public schools in Texas from teaching critical thinking skills – so ‘Democrat’ is piddling compared.

The More You Don’t Know, the Better for Republican Electoral Results …

2 Likes

Ah yes. In today’s conservative world, everyone’s a victim. Insert ludicrous reason here: ______________.

2 Likes

Our brothers and sisters gave blood.

Don’t tell us who to hate.

2 Likes

Methinks Herman Cain is a putz.

I wonder how Conservatives feel about Liberal Christians…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available