Discussion: Cain Comes To Carson's Defense: Liberals Resent Black Conservatives Who Left 'Democrat Plantation'

Discussion for article #242699

You know what we really resent? Blacks who fuck around on their wives.

That is so racist of us.

28 Likes

And you can quote me on that.”

I believe that should read, “Please quote me on that…”

9 Likes

Grifters gotta stick together.

9 Likes

I wonder if Herman Cain actually knows any liberals? And using the “plantation” image in this context is so very twisted and does a real disservice to the vast majority of African-Americans who vote Democratic…

11 Likes

Actually, we hate worst conservative idiots. It so happens some are white and some are black.

13 Likes

Cain should stick to what he knows best, secret girlfriend advice.

10 Likes

No. Liberals react to people saying stupid shit. Race has nothing to do with it. If you are an idiot and support awful policies then you will get mocked and loathed by people on this side of the spectrum.

21 Likes

Herman, Bubbie, you were a schmuck then, you’re a schmuck now. Go entertain yourself at Al Keyes’s house, ok?

2 Likes

I’m having trouble keeping up.

Carson says I’m attacking him, because he threatens my “secular progressive movement”.

Murdoch says I’m attacking Carson, because he’s faith-based.

Now Cain says I’m attacking Carson, because he’s a black conservative.

There’s a simpler way to handle this, guys. Just yell “stop resisting arrest” and “show your hands” a few times and then shoot us and any 6-yd olds nearby.

8 Likes

leaving the Democrat plantation

Don’t take a right, you’ll go past the stinky Republican Road Kill Cannery…

4 Likes

Herman, you due realize that if someone is free to leave, it isn’t a plantation?

15 Likes

It’s funny they feel so abused and attacked.

Fucking whiners.

9 Likes

the plantation line is one that’s used to silence white liberals, don’t fall for it, dismiss it, and carry on…

the total lack of self awareness it takes for a Black man to defend conservatism (born out of and sustained by white resentment)/the Republican party…and by extension birtherism/voter id laws, while bemoaning the “plantation” mindset is amazing

9 Likes

Cain’s motto

To err is Herman
To forgive is Gloria’s job.

7 Likes

Sure he does: he went down to Charleston with Colbert and they spent at least a day doing this whole charity fund-raising thing as “two unjustly excluded and/or failed presidential candidates”, Cain of course for the office of the POTUS & Colbert for the office of the POTSOSC. In theory - quantum theory, I believe, including in particular the concepts of superpositioning, entanglement & de-incoherence - they both could have held their preferred offices at the same time - tho if so then not with the same alacrity, or under any circumstances in the same exact place. They’d have been ebony pizzazz & ivory patter, come together in perfect misalliance.

I give it a 0 for originality.

3 Likes

This loser is back? From a black man perspective, conservatives like Cain and Carson are despised for their willingness to be ‘played’ usually for a financial benefit, this at the expense of all blacks and certain minorities. In terms of leaving the plantation: Good riddance to bad rubbish.

10 Likes

Translation: “I’m a unique and special snowflake, and I have risen above and become superior to all other black people who vote for Democrats.”

7 Likes

I really don’t have a lot of time for Herman Cain’s insights into what I think and why. Thanks anyway, Herm.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available