Discussion: Cain Comes To Carson's Defense: Liberals Resent Black Conservatives Who Left 'Democrat Plantation'

QuoteFix:

There is only one group of people that liberals hate worse than conservatives,
and that’s conservatives who happen to be black f^cking incompetent.

Which equates to a large majority to include minorities.

jw1

2 Likes

if a serial harasser that thinks ‘he was a victim’ is the best you can do – quit.

4 Likes

Yeah, right.

That’s why we elected a black guy as POTUS, twice!!

5 Likes

Who the hell do they think votes in GOP Primaries? Liberal Democrats?

2 Likes

Sociopaths adore each other.

3 Likes

No, liberals resent lying cons, regardless of race.

See how that works? Resentment based on the lack content of your character.

4 Likes

What’s maniacal about these two is that they are trying to get blacks to vote against their interests.
A 7th grade civics student knows that the modern Democrats have helped minorities and the disenfranchised.

4 Likes

Carson/Cain '16!

George Carlin on “Happens to be black”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRoOOm0-3_8

1 Like

The Ben Carson pie at Caesar’s Pizza; canned corn, ham and pineapple, and two anchovies on half-baked, cheese-stuffed crust

3 Likes

Malcolm X had a special phrase for your type of Black Herman - look it up.

4 Likes

“Hmmmmmmm…Libya…hmmmmm…that’s in North Africa…right?..Hmmmmm. well, they should take care of that situation…”

That’s the last (and only) thing I remember about Herman Cain.

7 Likes

He’s come back to class up the proceedings. The 2011-2 GOP Clown Car race season was unprecedentedly appalling, but this current race season is much worse.

I want to see Chairman* Cain & Doctor Carson in consultation over however to resolve the former’s Nein-Nein-Nein across the board flat tax reform and the latter’s remarkably new, innovative across the board “national tithe” - presumably at 10%, tho it’s not been made fully clear. There could be a Grand Flat Tax Summit, hosted by Grover Norquist & sponsored by Ark Park of Kentucky (now with government-subsidized ride-able dinosaurs], opening with a prayer by Reverend Franklin Graham following by Kim Davis throwing out of the first application for a gay ball.

After a weekend of the two inspirational tax reform leaders and their respective spox & spinners emerging periodically to banter aimlessly with the press & be interviewed on Fox News concerning the status of the summit, a puff of smoke from something will waft out of the hot tub & jacuzzi area, then the two leaders will emergent hand in hand wearing matching plush after-bath robes, each monogrammed with the resort’s logo with it’s iconic initial (starts with “T” and that stands for … you know) intertwined with the number “9.5”.

And that’s how we’ll all learn about the new single rate flat tax.

(* Cairn was at one time Chairman of the National Restaurant Association, a lobby group headquartered in Washington D.C. and, despite it’s title, funded almost entirely by the franchisors of natonally & regionally franchised pizza joints. It was in that capacity that Chairman Cain sought to single-haneded overcome the historic gap in attention paid to ladies.)

That may be Herman’s sincere belief, but he doesn’t have facts to back that up.

3 Likes

More like we are suspicious of ANYBODY who is so far off the reservation that they’re borderline clinically insane.

2 Likes

The problem with Cain’s theory is that liberal Democrats would just as much love to see Carson be the GOP nominee, as they wanted to see Cain get the nod in 2012. OTOH, Bush and his people don’t feel that way. So, Cain is right about Rubio being the next target, but not for the reasons he thinks.

3 Likes

OMG he crawled out from under the rock he was under. I thought we were done with Mr. Cain. I got news for you dear, I don’t like Carson because he is batshit insane. I wouldn’t care if he were white or Asian (and I am Asian). If anyone said what Carson would say I would say he is batshit loonie tunes and is not qualified to run for any political office. The Pyramids were granaries for Joseph. The earth is 6000 years old and Evolution was invented by Satan and that is only the tip of the crazy.

8 Likes

What A Idiot - he could be green or purple or orange and still be A Idiot. And you can quote me on that.

1 Like

And by the way I don’t hate them, I would love to see a Carson/Cain 2016 GOP ticket! If God loves us, she will grant my wish!

2 Likes

Oh, get over yourselves, Herman Cain and people like him. The old meme about liberals and the plantation is really old now and makes no sense. I’ve known quite a few black conservatives in my life. I’ve known many more who are pretty liberal. Not a one of them ever used the metaphor of a plantation. Only very few die-hard politicos ever use it.

On second thought, um, yeah, Herman Cain, you are so right. Keep spreading that message because it resonates so very well and seems to convince large numbers of black Americans of how to vote. Please keep it up.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available