Discussion: Betrayal! Right Wing Aghast That Trump Won't Pursue Hillary Clinton Criminally

Poor headline writing right there methinks. The headline meaning is mixed up at best. I think the word would be “Criminality” since the right is convinced she is a criminal

2 Likes

Bummer.

Good.

On the other hand, they are lucky he isn’t because personally that would be pitchfork and torches time for me. They are not going to persecute her anymore without a big goddamn fight.

8 Likes

Man, this is not looking good for him. if he’s forced to face reality and not make good on any of the things he bragged about during the last year he stands a good chance of losing Reps voters. And that’s when the party would turn on him.

5 Likes

Wait until they find out he won’t be able to plant magic beans from which steel mills will grow.

41 Likes

GodDAMN you are good! hahahahahaha

5 Likes

The idiots who elected this turd are painfully realizing he’s interested in nothing but his own ego, wealth and “brand”. He really couldn’t care less about ideology; he can’t spell it and wouldn’t want to learn how. The Alt-Right will soon reap what it has sown and it won’t be what it thinks it is.

15 Likes

Nope it isn’t. IT is already and will continue to be the biggest mess this country has ever seen.

We knew what he was like - how come they didn’t Fucking idiots.

7 Likes

a couple of (obvious) points…first off there was NEVER going to be any seeking of criminal charges,so the rubes better learn how to accept shock…since the best is yet to come…for them…starting with the loss of their OT…but…more important is how the media allowed trump to set the precedent of using the power of the office to threaten prosecution of political opponents…you would think the idea that trump represents a banana dictatorship…better than the USA would have seemed important enough to throw much needed light on…but…consigned to the ineptitude of what passes for a strong 5th column is this country…trump has ALREADY proclaimed his intention to use the presidency for personal gain…a feeding frenzy he is signaling to no doubt a bunch of shady inner circle…"birds off a feather! can corruption and criminality be very far behind?
that reality is a more persuasive reason explaining why he would avoid following through on his promise to the more strident in his reich.

6 Likes

I’ve followed politics all my life. First time I’ve ever seen the winner of an election lose his base before the swearing-in…

21 Likes

Go figure…Political smears are not evidence of criminal behavior.

6 Likes

A very small taste of what is to come in the Pussygrabber Shit Show.

12 Likes

So patronizing. I’ll let the “little woman heal.” Oh, my!!!

4 Likes

Wait until he travels to London

7 Likes

WEll of course. What does anyone expect? His contempt for women is at this point legendary and it is pretty generally shared by the rest of the people around him.

Women didn’t just lose the first woman president. They took everything from us including self respect whereever and whenever they could and they won’t stop now.

8 Likes

About 20 floors up.

11 Likes

Nope

He’s just thinking ahead and setting a precedent for 1/20/2021.

2 Likes

You’re evil. I like that in a person.

5 Likes

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available