Discussion: Betrayal! Right Wing Aghast That Trump Won't Pursue Hillary Clinton Criminally

1 Like

Didnā€™t yā€™all know you were supposed to take him seriously but not literally? lol

40 Likes

There is no case. Just create uproar!!

18 Likes

Fred Schaden finds this amusing.

15 Likes

A politician not keeping a campaign promise?

20 Likes

As I and many others asked on election night, ā€œWhat are all these Trump supporters going to do when they realize that he canā€™t or wonā€™t do all the irrational things he promised?ā€ Well, here we go . . .

54 Likes

Thatā€™s mighty white of him.

31 Likes

may this be the beginning of four years of Rapistā€™s supporterā€™s realization, that not only are they hateful and ugly, but they are gullible and stupid as well.

I will sit back and enjoy this. Every inch of meā€¦

19 Likes

???

10 Likes

This is another Trump distraction. Another shiny object to chase so that weā€™re diverted from his illegal and unethical business machinations.

30 Likes

Just as it would have been easier and shorter to report on Pepeā€™s truth telling during the campaign, it will be faster to report promises Pepe intends to keep when/if he takes office.

End the ACA on Day 1? Nope
Build that wall starting on Day 1? Nope
Lock her up? Nope
Deport 11 million people on Day 1? Nope, and the back pedaling on this one is YUGE
Drain the swamp? Nope, just stock it with more deplorables
End trade deals/impose YUGE tariffs on imports? Not of the GOP has any say in the matter

This is what a lying con man does.

But heā€™ll be a compliant puppet for deregulation and tax cuts. ā€œNo, youā€™re the puppet!ā€

54 Likes

Hope their heads explode.

15 Likes

Gee, maybe he and his legal staff knew all along that there was no case?

We know what comes next: Trump will tell them that of course sheā€™s guilty as hell, I only backed off in the interest of national unity.

5 Likes

Actually, they donā€™t sound aghast nearly as much as they sound like people desperately trying to rationalize their FĆ¼hrer.

11 Likes

17 Likes

Trump: I am saving all my energy for the border wall to start on day 1 of my presidency. I am also negotiating with Mexico so that they will pay us in US currency for the wall. I dont like Rape Currency.

2 Likes

This is a horrible trump news day and probably get a lot worse is there any recourse that can be done before heā€™s sworn in?

3 Likes

Of course Donnie also uses a private email server, undoubtably the same server that he uses for his business communications. Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

15 Likes

but you gotta admit, those are the best ones to play political ā€˜fetchā€™ with.

8 Likes

Trump supporters schedule a meeting at Trump Tower.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available