Discussion: Betrayal! Right Wing Aghast That Trump Won't Pursue Hillary Clinton Criminally

I’m also sure that Santa Claus will climb down my chimney next month, parking his reindeer on my roof, and toting his bag of 4 billion gifts as he climbs down.

3 Likes

no juice in that ‘lemon’

4 Likes

From what I’ve read about malignant narcissism, that is, narcissistic personality disorder with a scoop of antisocial personality disorder on top, it would fit the pattern for Trump to do to his voters what he’s always done to all his other victims, which is a) scam you and b) walk away laughing, making damn well sure you know you’ve been scammed.

26 Likes

Obama needs to “pardon” Hillary, though she’s is innocent.

Otherwise the Trump sociopaths will play games with the fake issue whenever it benefits them.

The pardon will preclude future mischief.

2 Likes

They won’t care. A mob in a chronic state of rage doesn’t care.

5 Likes

They won’t give a shit about most of the promises, and will be easily bamboozled on the ones that they care about.

What we read: Trump Won’t Pursue Hillary Clinton Criminally

What Trump supporters read: Hillary Clinton Criminal

12 Likes

he’s not

Plus the new onus is on the Clinton Foundation and when that investigation fails…

1 Like

How far do they need to go before they hit rock bottom.

6 Likes

I disagree. To Trumpland, that will prove her guilt. As it is now, King Donald will proclaim her guilty while asking us to praise his munificent forbearance in not pursuing a case.

13 Likes

Trump has a very long history of easy to prove lies. We should consider everything, everything he says, to be a lie, including this. Only after he is removed from office, can we accept anything he’s said as truth as we will have a (hopefully less than) 4 year record to compare it against.

Never once believe anything Trump says until it’s proven, repeatedly, he’s spoken the truth.

7 Likes

He was being sarcastic.

4 Likes

Beijing…

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Get used to it…

6 Likes

I mean, it would be awfully difficult to prosecute her if they don’t have any actual evidence that she committed a crime.

13 Likes

That was just locker room talk…

19 Likes

Bookmark this site so that you won’t miss him.

1 Like

There are hundreds of policy issues that need addressed. Dozens of nations that need to establish a working relationship with Trump. Debt, taxes, education, infrastructure, war, disease, climate. Yet conservatives want to tie up resources, time and human capital to go after Hillary. Speaks volumes about their ability to prioritize.

24 Likes

Won’t be that far a fall.

5 Likes

He’s been outsourced.

3 Likes

Already not playing well in the alt reality community.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available