Discussion: Allen West: 'Black Activists' Shouldn't Play 'Victim' After SC Shooting

Yeah, except for the part where a cop brazenly planted evidence in front of another cop, told a story that would have been wildly inconsistent with the forensic evidence there to be gathered had there been any willingness to gather it, and was in the process of being backed to the hilt by the department until the video got out, the system worked great.

Hear that, people? The System Works! Anyone who says this guy would have gotten away with it if not for the video is a Race Hustler™.

Right on schedule, the official Wingnut Minitrue Response to an incontrovertible fact inconsistent with the Party’s dogma has been selected and released for mindless repetition over the next several weeks.

16 Likes

i hope this asshole is pulled over for a broken taillight on his late model luxury car on some dark highway some night when he’s returning home from one of his speaking engagements. and with his arrogant demeanor, i suspect he might be surprised at the treatment he receives… and it won’t be the welcome he typically receives from the teatards.

4 Likes

Even if Michael Thomas Slager is convicted, it won’t mean that we have a good justice system.

It will mean a rare victory over police brutality and a cop-planting-evidence, in a country in which those things are common.

3 Likes

Shorter Allen West: Okay, fine, we’ll give you THIS one, but stop saying “Black Lives Matter,” because they don’t.

6 Likes

I really find this guy reprehensible. Talk about self-loathing. Everyone knows that West has no problem with activism when it comes to his white-only Teabagger buddies, who often spout off and hold signs expressing the worst forms of racism. And justice has not yet been served until this cop is tried and convicted imo. We’ve seen the movie before. Cop is arrested. Grand Jury lets the cop off the hook for a criminal act. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Here’s hoping that this time will be different.

4 Likes

“It’s not necessary for anyone to try and claim this for political advantage,”

and then he goes on to claim this for political advantage with…

“At this time we need to once again focus on correcting that which ails the black community: strong families and economic growth,”

3 Likes

Luckily, Lt Col West wasn’t video’d brandishing a loaded weapon around Iraqi detainees’ heads. He’d be in Leavenworth now if he had been.

1 Like

I’m sure he’s creative enough to find new ways to please his massahs.

2 Likes

Exactly. Would Slager be guilty of murder if there had been no video?

The justice system didn’t work until the video surfaced.

5 Likes

South Carolina is where this happened too, last year. No, I’m sure there’s no issues with racism in the home of Bob Jones U.

4 Likes

No, Allen Westhole, it only proves the camera worked.

Nothing new here … just the same old “blame it on the victims” strategy.

1 Like

Too bad the birth control system didn’t work for West’s parents.

1 Like

“Ex-Rep. Allen West” is as far as I got…

1 Like

Former Congressman West. Apparently the electoral system worked.

6 Likes

West is merely another Herman Cain, but without the gravitas of pizza experience. We should ignore his plea for attention just as we ignore Cain. Ex means ex.

1 Like

Death penalty for a broken taillight - now that’s a justice system that works.

8 Likes

Does this shit stain of human waste actually believe this was the only time a cop killed an innocent person, black or white? Is he suggesting that the system worked and always had? Does that mean all the lynchings in the past and no one being brought to justice is proof “justice worked”? I knew the man was stupid and arrogant but really?

2 Likes

Ok…ok the guys a douche but he does have a point. He @ least sees the shooting for what it was…MURDER.

Allen who?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available