Discussion: Allen West: 'Black Activists' Shouldn't Play 'Victim' After SC Shooting

Discussion for article #235161

West is living proof that a person’s politics and personality deficits are inextricably intertwined.

Anyway, West, it is technology that worked.

26 Likes

What would he say about the other SC killings in the last month? The Scott killing “fits” his narrative.

9 Likes

Yep, I’m sure that a trial and conviction of Slager will remove the pain and loss felt by Scott’s family because “the justice system clearly worked.”

14 Likes

It only worked because a citizen had the balls to videotape it. If there was no video, the justice system would have exonerated the cop based on his lie-filled report. Just like when the same officer repeatedly tasered a different innocent black guy, then lied about it in the police report.

33 Likes

The victim might argue with West about whether the justice system clearly worked or not, except he can’t, because he’s dead.

26 Likes

"…everyone watching the case should move on and refrain from “speeches about police re-training.”

Sure, because this one time a police officer is caught red handed and may suffer for it signifies there is no need for police departments anywhere else to take steps assuring similar tragedies don't occur on their watch. Brilliant!
22 Likes

It had jackshit to do with the Justice System and everything to do with the fact the witness had a phone.

22 Likes

West is correct…, for a change.

Um, no.

10 Likes

WTF!!! I don’t know where to begin with this asshat . . . .

2 Likes

Huh, I didn’t realize a scared teenager secretly videotaping the incident with his smart phone was part of the justice system…

22 Likes

Hasn’t this guy found all the ways to be an Uncle Tom yet?

7 Likes

My next thought - Maybe I should let Rush Limpbaughs know that his job is being threatened.

Someone needs to go play “one of these things is not like the other” with the police report and the video…

BTW, I’ve been having fun torturing Teatrolls over at Faux lately and this one particularly deserves a pigpile on Stossel (if anyone cares to join) for making all the same arguments people made int he 50’s and 60’s against desegregation. It’s pretty remarkable to watch them so reliably return to and cling to the brain damage:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/08/death-knell-for-freedom-us-moving-from-inclusion-to-totalitarianism/

5 Likes

Unless Feidin Santana is secretly a prosecutor for North Charleston, then no, a world of no. He’s about as wrong as you can get.

3 Likes

What? The justice system worked? How is that exactly? What worked was the camera that the witness used to film the murder. The justice system had nothing to do with it.

7 Likes

[quote=“Okay, post:9, topic:18988, full:true”]
West is correct…, for a change
[/quote]Smiley

As for West; No what worked was the fortitude of Santana - who had proof that disputed the official story the police accepted and endorsed.
Seems like West is more interested in making sure “Black activists” were not right, instead of what the cop did wrong.

3 Likes

How can he say that if the guy has not even been tried yet? I think he gets convicted for sure, but how do you make a judgment on the outcome before it even happens?

1 Like

The self-hatred of people like West, Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas is truly painful to witness. Unfortunately, they insist on speaking out and making us witness it.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available