Discussion: 3 Charged With Attempted Murder After Allegedly Firing On Spencer Protesters

Sounds like another STAND YOUR GROUND DEFENSE pure and simple.

1 Like

Is this Arpaio’s new group?

6 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking. They’re going to claim the baton on the window put them in fear of their lives, so they’re allowed to shoot. This is exactly the kind of thing SYG is intended to encourage.

5 Likes

Soldiers of Gral. Kelly’s Army.

2 Likes

You could say the same thing about the one drop rule here in the good old USA. How superior are whites if one black ancestor is enough to cancel out all the supposedly superior white genetics?

8 Likes

It’s the same thing, all right.

5 Likes

This is pretty much text book terrorism. Someone employing potentially lethal violence in service of a political cause, with the particular intent of instilling fear in the opposition.

5 Likes

It´s really a shame, because they looked like such nice boys .

3 Likes

This my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl.

11 Likes

Spencer and his Nazi Ilk are enemies of the American People. Our response today should be no different than our response in 1941.

8 Likes

Look there were mistakes on both sides. Believe me. But there are good people on both sides and I don’t know what really happened and NEITHER DO YOU! They were probably kneeling at the bus stop and disrespecting us.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! We beat their asses once and we’ll beat their asses every fucking time.

2 Likes

True. Nazis were, and are, bad people. If we could magically prevent them from coming here I’m sure we’d do it. Oh…nevermind…

5 Likes

Oh please, if they served a useful purpose we loved them.

1 Like

Only you could make something shabby out of our victory in WWII.

They still appreciate us in parts of Europe. Sicily celebrates every year the day we landed there and started kicking the Nazis out.

We liberated the fucking camps. That stands for something - and we were not the evil side of that war.

1 Like

They were white supremacists in a car. Under SYG any of the protestors could reasonably have killed them all. Oh, wait, I forgot. Only white people are allowed to have a reasonable fear for their lives.

1 Like

We obliterated two cities with atomic weapons, killing hundreds of thousands of men, women and children non-combatants. Dozens of military experts testified in a post war review Nagasaki and Hiroshima represented negligible military assets deserving targeting. We merely chose not to use ovens and showers.

2 Likes

His Cabinet?

3 Likes

How extensive was knowledge of the Holocaust in the U.S.? It’s a question that has long intrigued historians. Despite a flood of Jewish refugees to the United States, evidence of Adolf Hitler’s instability and political plans, and even evidence of concentration camps and murder in Europe, the Allies passed by several opportunities to end Hitler’s Final Solution. Denial, administrative failures and crass anti-semitism collided to create an environment in which the Nazis’ unspeakable acts went unchallenged. As more and more evidence of people’s awareness of Hitler’s plans before and during the Holocaust comes to light, the image of an unknowing American public becomes harder and harder to uphold.

The result of the world’s failure to act was tragic—and the “History Unfolded” project has already uncovered over 900 pieces of evidence of the warning signs that the United States failed to heed. Here are a few examples of people who sounded the alarm long before World War II came to an end:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/new-project-uncovers-what-americans-knew-about-holocaust-180958712/#dme1kXLmcLgzEPqW.99

1 Like

Yes I know and I’m not going to argue with you over bombing Japan.

Japan killed hundreds of thousands in Manchuria, too. I mean I could talk all day about what each side did but that war was a righteous war because if the Axis had won, life as we know it would have ceased to be and the entire world would have been affected.

And I know we didn’t heed the warnings at first. I also know that more than 6 million Jews were killed because there not just the camps we always hear about, there were thousands all over Germany and eastern Europe.

We weren’t perfect but we did beat the goddamn Nazis.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available