Discussion: 3 Charged With Attempted Murder After Allegedly Firing On Spencer Protesters

2 Likes

Just good 'ol Murican boyz out having they some fun.

The current occupant really does bring out the most deplorable trash don’t he now? :triumph:

Had to edit and add this wonderful story :sunglasses:

This is how it’s done!

16 Likes

Just another day in Trump’s America

19 Likes

There were both good and bad people in the car and at the bus stop.

23 Likes

One day when SCOTUS rules discharging a gun is a form of speech such fine upstanding young men won’t run the risk of arrest.

29 Likes

Go see “hero”. Spot a group of protesters. Stop and taunt protesters from your car. Protester reacts to the taunting. All three jump out of the car - and one shoots at one of the protesters.

And VDARE dude screams that the reason why venues keep canceling and/or refusing to host his white supremist conference is… liberal oppression!!

15 Likes

Damned if my friend didn’t ask me again: “Is it OK to call them deplorables now?”

22 Likes

I bet you that they will claim that Stand Your Ground applies. This is Florida. #SMH

13 Likes

These guys look like the McPoyle brothers in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

6 Likes

They look like a group of good, solid Aryan citizens to me.

(This is the master race?)

13 Likes

It seems probable that beliefs in white supremacy largely stem from people who suffer from massive inferiority complexes. These three certainly seem to fit the bill. Some of the leaders may actually believe they are superior, but the run-of-the-mill members clearly glom on because their marked inadequacies necessitate that their egos attempt to compensate.

13 Likes

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Fears for doing such a terrific job raising their children.

12 Likes

From their red skin, it looks like they caught some rays before their arrest.

Come to Florida for the sun, fun, and shootings.

9 Likes

That’s why I never showered in the gym after Phys Ed.

5 Likes

“Fears previously had been arrested for aggravated kidnapping.”

“There were good people on both sides of that kidnapping, both sides!”

25 Likes

This is not good for the Felons for Trump organization.

6 Likes

You beat me to it, I assume…

1 Like

Are these some of the “very fine people” on both sides??

5 Likes

I thought that you couldn’t claim SYG and fire a warning shot? Poor marksmanship is no excuse for defending yourself.

1 Like

Ya think?

In college, I had a professor who pointed out that under the Nazis, if you were 1/16 part Jewish, you were a Jew. He asked, “If one Jew could outweigh 15 Germans, who was the master race?”

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available