Crunch Time For Trump As NY AG Closes In On Her Big Prize

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1484254
2 Likes

Make it a great week everyone! No cats for this morning!

22 Likes

If even half of this is true
Russian forces torture Moscow terror suspect by hooking his genitals up to 80v battery leaving him foaming at the mouth - and feed another his own EAR: Battered men appear in court as new footage emerges of the slaughter that killed at least 140 | Daily Mail Online

‘Torture is, unfortunately, commonplace. What is unusual here is that the security forces used to bashfully hide this. But now they are proud of it and, apparently, they themselves release photographs of torture to friendly Telegram channels.’

42 Likes

Posted just now to Trump’s Truth Social account:

Crooked Pols!!! There should be no FINE. Did nothing wrong! Why should I be forced to sell my “babies” because a CORRUPT NEW YORK JUDGE & A.G. SET A FAKE AND RIDICULOUS NUMBER. “TAKE HIS CASH SO THAT HE CAN’T USE IT TO DEFEAT HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT, CROOKED JOE BIDEN.” ELECTION INTERFERENCE, ALL HEADED UP BY THE WHITE HOUSE – THIS INCLUDES FANI AND THE CORRUPT MANHATTAN D.A. BRAGG ADMITTED THERE WAS NO CRIME, WAS MORTIFIED BY WHAT MARK POMERANCE DID – AND HE SHOULD BE. WITCH HUNT!

Which was preceded by this:

Why should a Crooked, highly political New York Judge, Arthur Engoron, working in concert and coordination with an even more Corrupt Attorney General, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, his Puppet Master, and the White House, be allowed to take away, and sell off, very successful properties and assets that took me years to zone, build and nurture into some of the best of their kind anywhere in the World – WHEN I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! These Radical Left Lunatics and Communists ask me to pay a ridiculous and completely unheard of fine of over $450,000,000 only because they saw a similar amount in my bank account. I had intended to use much of that hard earned money on running for President. They don’t want me to do that — ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

41 Likes

Twitter memes on a site so you don’t have to go there–

Don Poorleone! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

64 Likes

Oops. Didn’t read your comment.

67 Likes

Forthppp!!!

And hey, MSNBC why getting so worked up about Rhonda McDaniel? This gives you the opportunity to dialogue with her and see if she will come around to talking like an objective reasonable human being, or if she system mouthpiece for propaganda. It’s a great opportunity.

Don’t paint her as Rhonna McDonald until you sampled the happy meal.

4 Likes

‘Before Sunday’s show, NBC News had sought to defend McDaniel’s hiring as a way to examine “the diverse perspectives of American voters,” according to an internal memo by Carrie Budoff Brown, who oversees NBC News’s political coverage, that was shared with The Washington Post.’

Maybe NBC needs to hire convicted mass shooters as consultants to obtain “diverse perspectives” of Americans.

58 Likes

“You keep using this word; I do not think you know what this word means.” Conceivable or not, the GQP has decided to hitch their wagon to TFG. I am hoping for numerous outcomes, none of which culminate in a triumphant return to the White House. The Big House, on the other hand, would be a most appropriate destination.

33 Likes

Welp, at least he cleared the nuclear secrets off the stage.

33 Likes

Nearly six months into the current fiscal year, a budget for the 2024 is finally at hand – thanks mostly to House Democrats who helped Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) get the final budget bill of last year through on Friday.

Meh. Red tells me it’s raining out, and thinks this news is a nothingberder, and has decided to go back to sleep: “Wake me when it’s over…”

45 Likes

This is also very enjoyable.

70 Likes

Why Mike Johnson Can’t Run the House Without Democrats’ Help

Because he’s a pathetic, small-minded, bible-thumping twit?

47 Likes

No apologies! Puppy (& Friends) are a staple.

16 Likes

Why does the phrase “Trout Mask Replica” come to mind?

35 Likes

WhaTthe H E double hockey sticks is standing next to the fat guy.

25 Likes

WTF is that to his left? I mean, I think I know but do I really want to know?

10 Likes

Pics all over telegram, some on Xchun too.

3 Likes

8kelo2

48 Likes

She said the lying were “hits” she took for the team.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available