Crunch Time For Trump As NY AG Closes In On Her Big Prize

Saw a Morning Joe segment that was posted a few minutes ago. John Meacham also made some excellent points. It’s ALL about maintaining power with these republicans, the Constitution and precedent be damned.

26 Likes

Kimberly Atkins Stohr: “Her credibility is completely shot. So I have to do what Maya Angelou said, I believe what they do and not anything that she said today. And in that I know that she habitually lied, she habitually joined Trump in attacking the press – members of the press, including this network, in a way that put journalists at risk, in danger.”
Stephen Hayes: "She has huge credibility problems, not because she’s been a partisan spinner on behalf of the Republican Party, but because she not only presided but directed, drove, the QAnonization of the Republican Party during her tenure. And it is the case that when you look at what she did with the fake electors specifically. […] She did a tremendous disservice to the country by making the argument that led to the erosion of faith. Half of the Republicans right now believe the election wasn’t fair."

54 Likes

Cue the trumpet solo for THE POORFATHER Don Poorleone!

17 Likes

38 Likes

There’s a very good reason the Russians are torturing the suspects. They need to get a confession out of them that they committed the act at the behest of the Ukrainians. After all, the narrative has be made to conform to the claims of Putin.

Just think of it as a more kinetic version of Sean Spicer gaslighting reporters about attendance at Trump’s inaugural, or Trump himself using a magic marker to alter a National Weather Service Map.

George Orwell wrote the template.

47 Likes

So Jeff Yass, propping up orange guy. Quelle surprise.

17 Likes

Someone who’s beginning to look a bit anorexic. She really doesn’t look good, especially with that look on her face.

18 Likes

Getting publicly humiliated by a black woman who just pushed you out of the Forbes list forever: Priceless.

31 Likes

TBF: It does seem utterly unreasonable that Mr. Trump should be forced to bear the consequences of his criminal behavior, and his complete lack of planning for this day’s arrival. I mean, who could have predicted that he was going to lose this lawsuit? Or, that the thirty day grace period was going to end in only thirty days?

67 Likes

gee someone seems upset…

24 Likes

Who says bad taste in women skips a generation?

16 Likes

Aside from TFG, the pic of what’s-her-name is stunningly unflattering. The dress is bad enough (they were at a fundraiser, I think), but she looks as if the plastic surgeon installed her mouth upside down.
And she put a lot of money and effort into looking like that.

31 Likes

From the Politico article David linked to:

“Meanwhile, GOP Reps. James Jordan, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, and James Comer, who heads the House Oversight Committee, on Oct. 30 announced a probe of Schwalb’s Leo investigation, saying it was politically motivated.”

These guys are hilarious!

40 Likes

We did riffs on “His Koi Mistress” at one point.

15 Likes

Makes me almost feel sorry for Jr. Nah.

6 Likes

Reince Priebus has started showing up on the ABC Sunday morning show - and I feel the same was about him as Romney - he was in the Oval Office while the coup was being discussed, he continues to carry trump’s water he should NOT be given any air time.

29 Likes

Big fan of Meacham. I’ll be looking for that clip. Thanks

7 Likes

It’s about damned time, given that this would be evident to anyone of normal intelligence at least since the arrival of the Tea Party in 2010. I recall Meacham in about 2004 moaning on some TV head show about how inappropriate it was that people said Bush lied us into the Iraq war, even if he DID lie us into the Iraq war!

18 Likes

Looks like someone who didn’t make the first cut at RuPaul’s Drag Race.

18 Likes

Minor edit…

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available