Yes, Stephen Miller Is Actually Calling Biden’s Immigration Policies ‘Cruel’

Former White House senior adviser Stephen Miller, one of the proud architects of ex-President Donald Trump’s child separation policy at the southern border, is very concerned for the wellbeing of young migrants now that President Joe Biden is at the helm of the U.S. immigration system.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1362013

It’s not the lying so much as the clumsy disrespect of our intelligence.
Miller’s actions are In The Books

24 Likes

“What we are seeing here is the cruelty and inhumanity of Joe Biden’s immigration policies,” Miller ranted during an interview with Fox News…

I’ve no doubt that Miller suffers everyday he sees his inhumane policies undone.
I do doubt, however, that his idiosyncratic experience is an adequate basis for characterizing the effect of the Biden administration’s policies.

10 Likes

Finally Biden lifted the freezing of green cards. My wife was supposed to have her immigrant visa interview on Mar 27th last year, and the consulate closed down due to covid on March 25th. Though they told her that she would be the first in line once the consulate reopened, thanks to Trump’s visa ban, this hasn’t happened yet, so we have been separated since then. The party of family values sure managed to separate a lot of families during the pandemic. From what I have seen, another couple hundred thousand people were in the same situation as us.

28 Likes

Cruel is having to look at Steven Miller’s face.

President Biden’s authority will NOT be questioned, Steven!

14 Likes

What’s stephen miller doing these days? Working on his Krampus costume?

13 Likes

Will someone please separate Miller from this mortal coil?

3 Likes

Apparently, doing heavy recruiting at the Pentagon…

11 Likes

As much as I’m guilty of clicking on these kinds of articles as anyone, today I’m sorry I did. Why do I need to know this? It’s just aggravating and depressing. He’s a sadistic little putz who should be shunned at every opportunity.

14 Likes

jeez - kinda like the pot calling the kettle ‘supremely white’…

3 Likes

Looks like Goebbels. Lies like Goebbels. Hates like Goebbels. Thinks like Goebbels. Goebbels 2.0.

8 Likes

He means it’s cruel to Laura Ingraham’s viewers to allow brown people into the country.

9 Likes

KiDs in CaGes untiL they’re reUnited with thEir traffickers. BiDens cruel leGacy.

8 Likes

If you listen closely, you can almost hear Orwell screaming from his grave.

9 Likes

He obviously doesn’t understand the meaning of the word cruel though I think some kids on the border could enlighten him but only if he cared and he doesn’t.

3 Likes

Is he actually trying some kind of “humanitarian” appeal here?

5 Likes

Biden’s PolIcies Are aLso cruel to NormaL white aMerica whoSe jobs Are beinG stolen by MexicaNs and Muslim teRRorists.

4 Likes

Forgive me if I got the details wrong, but Trump kept kids in cages at the detention centers, operated and run by CPB which are close to the border? Wasn’t this because he was pulling kids from their parent’s arms, or from their relative’s side? Once the kids were processed and placed into the custody of HHS’ ORR then they got moved to contractor facilities across the country.
The cages were there at the border, the contractor camps facilities were scattered. Things got bogged down because Trump created a bigger mess just for the cruelty.

8 Likes

How many looking glasses and rabbit holes must we endure before there is a collective scream of ENOUGH! Stop the delusional madness!

7 Likes

Irony is dead, cremated, its ashes launched into the sun, and the sun collapsed into a black hole that has fallen into another, larger black hole, which has lead to a big band of a parallel universe itself full of nothing but black holes.

6 Likes