“Wrong!” Trump Whines Over Fauci Testimony On COVID Surge | Talking Points Memo

Me thinks thou dost protest too much…

touche

1 Like

A Chinese hoax, just like climate change. Q.E.D.

I listened to this again. Trump is a professional bullshitter and Hewitt is a professional opportunist.

3 Likes

I can assure you no nits were injured in the reception of your comment.

Lots to discuss. I’m sure we will. Regards.

1 Like

Of course you’re 100% correct. But even with an :tangerine::poop::clown_face: Words have meaning. He’s revealing that he’s completely disconnected from any reality of human suffering, death, and medical reality. A “case” to him is a number. This is true for many politicians but very few like him are absolutely like that.

1 Like

Sadly, I’ve heard people around here say the same thing.

1 Like

That’s amazing! No one’s ever done that before. And you get EXTRA POINTS for getting them in the right order.

Just try that 5 minutes later in the test.

1 Like

Oh come on. You don’t really need all those federal bureaucrats and busybodies and so-called “experts”. It’s a big sky, just let ‘em fly. What could go wrong?

2 Likes

I hope Fauci is Time’s Person of the Year, People’s Sexiest Man Alive 2020 and receives the Nobel Prize for Medicine simply because I want to watch Trump literally die friom envy.

1 Like

And in a fraction of the time.

1 Like

Well…they are blockheads, after all…

1 Like

It’s not the number of tests Trump, it’s that we keep testing sick people. We need to find and start testing health people. Then the percentage of sick people would go down and you won’t look like such an idiot :rofl:!

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

He’s got this high approval rating, so why don’t I have a high approval rating, and the administration with respect to the virus?” Trump mused out loud.

The answer is to simple on this one.

You woke up from your last sleepy time.
Here is hoping for maybe tomorrow you don’t.

1 Like

Trumpp, the day after the election:

1 Like

My own fantasy? OK!

Imma go with Barr got it from Louie, and gave it to McConnell and Acting DHS Director Wolf.

1 Like

Hey, good times, eh Bolsonaro? Hahahahah!

Ole!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available