“Wrong!” Trump Whines Over Fauci Testimony On COVID Surge | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump continued an attack against the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci on Saturday afternoon responding to bleak testimony from the doctor explaining why the United States has failed at containing outbreaks of the virus.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1323691
2 Likes

So why do we have so many deaths?

63 Likes

Keep barking up that tree you ucking fidiot.

35 Likes

Bully in mental decline says what?

21 Likes

In the U.S. one person is dying every minute from COVID-19

30 Likes

Fucking idiot.

22 Likes

That is all this Simpleton can do, is whine.

20 Likes

If we hadn’t tested those people, they would have died of something else!

40 Likes

Could someone, please, hack the Impotus Twitter account and blow it up? Or spoof it to death? What would be so hard about that to do?

14 Likes

I’m down with any story with these three words.

Wrong
Donald
Trump

They can even shift positions:

like Donald “Wrong” Trump

14 Likes

Could someone explain to this idiot-in-chief that testing does NOT create cases of Covid19. It only identified existing cares. The cases would be there, and people would still die, even if you didn’t do a single fucking test.

17 Likes

I believe in Dr. Fauci and NOT Impotus Americanus!

361143C5-27A7-495D-8D14-F9FD34E82A55

39 Likes

Only 100 people die from a gunshot per day! Success has finally been achieved.

10 Likes

The guy uses his stupid as a weapon.

31 Likes

Trump will go down in history.

12 Likes

The assumption is that, because he is so persistent on prevailing on his opinion (whatever it might be), he just has to be right.

Imagine a person like that as a parent, a boss, a relative.

28 Likes

Repeating a lie to make it stick is as old as authoritarianism. It generally stops working when it hits an inescapable truth, like a war or a plague, or when it becomes clear that the author is a clown.

In this case, both.

43 Likes

According to World Infectious Disease Experts (WIDE), the ‘Trump’ virus is spread through excrement spewed from the mouths of MAGATS (Trump Supports) after facial contact with Trump’s an-ul-us.

7 Likes

“Stupid as a weapon”
Trump is locked and loaded.

9 Likes

For the life of me, I can’t make sense of this. Where could he possibly believe this would gain him? I’m reading Mary Trump’s book and it’s as if his mental illness has placed his head in a bubble of delusion where it remains to this day.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available