Without The Votes, House GOP Now Says Electorate Can Just Go Ahead And Do The Impeachment For Them

“Ultimately the American people will be voting in October or November to decide whether or not this president is suitable for office,” Mike Garcia (R-CA) said.

October or November.

Maybe a staff member should update Mike’s election calendar. (Consult 2 U.S. Code Section 7)

ETA: To be, for me, unusually fair, perhaps he was referring to early voting or vote-by-mail. But, I thought that was to be verboten.

11 Likes

Well, we could take this as admission that early voting/vote by mail is a thing. That’s actually pretty progressive for a Republican.

8 Likes

Spin all they want, I don’t get dizzy!

1 Like

The headline is definitely a keeper

1 Like

Heh!

“perhaps they should just let the voters make a call”

Ya think?

STOP WASTING MONEY.
STOP WASTING TIME.

Pass the immigration bill, and then buckle down on CO2.

Vote for change. Vote Democrat.

11 Likes

So their are not going to allow Trump to ask money from his buddies abroad?

16 Likes

That wouldn’t be fair to Donald. He says he’s innocent. We’re powerless to deny him his day in court    ; - )

4 Likes

I’m just here to observe that Caitlin Clark is one of the most preternatural athletes I’ve ever had the joy of following. And I generally don’t even care that much about basketball. Watch her games.

11 Likes

So…without evidence they will send a ‘symbolic’ case to the DOJ? Huh? They truly are stupid … or think the electorate is.

6 Likes

I wonder how Elon Musk feels about his electric vehicle hating new BBFs

4 Likes

Why is Engoron doing this only now? Did the monitor report to him suspicions she has recently come to have?

4 Likes

the electorate can decide

Let us see the evidence!

1 Like

No way. I called dibs first.

3 Likes

It’s a team effort.

6 Likes

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, AND ha.

3 Likes

Not mutually exclusive…

3 Likes

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the people should “have a voice” about the next justice.

“The American people may well elect a president who decides to nominate Judge Garland for Senate consideration. The next president may also nominate someone very different. Either way, our view is this: Give the people a voice,” McConnell said, according to USA TODAY.

2 Likes

What a bunch of LOSERS.

1 Like

Sure… and using the GOP logic - or lack there of …

Without the playing statistics, or any real justification of any sort, I am nonetheless going to ask the American public to vote me on to this year’s Major League All-Star Team as the starting centerfielder… just because I want it
… oh & send me a pony too!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available