Why Is Devin Nunes Suing A Farmer And A Librarian In California?

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) has moved on from suing fake Twitter accounts and is now going after the real menaces to society: farmers and librarians.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1240820
1 Like

Because he’s an asshole.

Fun Fact: The Nunes family sold its California farmland in 2006. The family farm is now located in Iowa and, yes, it employs undocumented workers.

49 Likes

His internals must be really bad.

36 Likes

If Devin Nunes is a farmer I am the Prime Minister of West Virginia.

32 Likes

The defendants conspired to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

17 Likes

wonder what Devin Nunes’ cow will have to say about this…

28 Likes

Remind me again… who are the snowflakes? :snowflake:
                                                                                :snowflake:
                                                                       :snowflake:

31 Likes

Devin Nunes’ Cow was so moooved she was the first to flag the Fresno Bee article on Twitter this morning.

23 Likes

So, you’re saying that they moooooved, are you?

22 Likes

Don’t think his lawsuits are as intimidating as his idol’s. Isn’t the tRump tactic to sue whether there is a valid argument or not?

18 Likes

Have the people he is suing now actually been served with papers? His last round of people sued still have not been served, the last I heard.

21 Likes

Because whenever he looks at Schiff he wilts so he has to take out his frustration on someone else

12 Likes

Typical behavior for a cowardly bully. I hope he loses in 2020 like he deserves…and, I would not be surprised if he sued over losing, we’ve gotten to the point that some Republican seem to think they deserve to remain in control of the government and anything that gets in their way (like citizens holding them accountable for their bad behavior) is anti-American.

16 Likes

Meanwhile, more infrastructure.

42 Likes

I’ve heard of stolen valor which applies to military service I didn’t realize there was the equivalent in the farming community.

15 Likes

Your excellency…

2 Likes

Somebody has to explain to Devin Nunes
that “that thing”* he once did with a sheep
is not really “Animal Husbandry” and no -
it does not, in any way, entitle him to call himself “a farmer”

…* fed a lamb a cookie at the 4-H fair … what did you think that meant?
… hey I don’t want to get sued by this liunatic

10 Likes

Nunes is running for Doofuss in Chief.

6 Likes

I hope the judge tosses this with prejudice and levies a massive fucking fine on Nunes, including legal costs and damages for the defendants.

35 Likes

Devin Nunes (R-Vexatious Litigant)

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available