What New Madness Has Aileen Cannon Visited Upon Us?!

This guy just does not think he did anything wrong; being convicted did not change how HE views Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

It is pathetic but he is so open in his stupidity; so open.

Roberts just said, Go To Jail; and that was that.

19 Likes

Oh yes it was:

77 Likes

Here’s hoping this is a bigger deterrent than we realize with all the crazy in the news right now. The professional class should be on notice now that the Supreme Court is not their get out of jail free card that they might think it is.

Follow Trumps instructions, best be ready to pay the price.

33 Likes

refusing to accept real estate as collateral for the bond.

Why? oh why? can’t a man convicted of inflating the value of his real estate holdings get folks to loan him money based on what he claims those holding are worth?

72 Likes

Haaretz.com - הארץ (campaign-archive.com)

Biden and Bibi are fighting, and Trump and the GOP smell blood

As tensions between Democrats and Netanyahu grow exponentially, in step with the death toll in Gaza, Israel’s prime minister is hoping that Trump and the GOP, eager to use the crisis to bash Biden, will offer him a political life raft

21 Likes

Keep your mouth shut FFS

…or don’t

9 Likes

Nah, not in his lifetime. He walks, on all of it. Tish James may, eventually, deprive him of some money. Maybe a lot of money. But he’s not being deprived of his personal liberty. He’ll never spend a day in a State or Federal penitentiary. Sans a jail sentence justice has been denied.

7 Likes

He could have a telethon for Trump. The J-6 singers along with the Trumpettes can sing “You’ll never grift alone”.

24 Likes

It is long delay vs very likely dismissal. If we had some certainty that he would lose the election we wouldn’t care so much about a delay. In the United States of Dystopia, anything can happen as a creeping insanity takes over our country. This time next year Cannon could be AG. Now please excuse me while I go and stick my head in the oven.

28 Likes

Trump will demand a delay on the $467.3 million until he gets his settlement from George.

18 Likes

That was truly one of the great headlines.

45 Likes

“Pay the price”
Ron Vara will spend the summer in South Florida without AC.

28 Likes

Maybe Donnie should try a bake sale? Or a rummage sale? Or even car washes.

12 Likes

More from Joyce Vance on Judge Cannon’s jury-instructions monstrosity:

So Judge Cannon, who didn’t rule for Trump on the specious Presidential Records Act motion last week, essentially acknowledged she intends to do so today. She’s wrong about the law, offering two options, one that is really bad and one that is worse. Under option one, if only one juror thought a record had been designated by Trump as personal, he’d be acquitted. But under option two, as long as Trump says they’re personal records, the government is entirely out of business. Presumably, the Judge would take the case away from the jury and dismiss the charges. And that’s nuts, because, I’ll say it again, it means Trump (and any future president) can take documents clearly marked as Top Secret and containing information about matters like nuclear codes, U.S. battle plans, or information that identifies highly placed human sources putting their lives at risk, declare them to be his personal papers and walk out of the White House with them.

The government can’t play ball here with Judge Cannon’s bad interpretation of the law. Expect their response to be hard-hitting. The bottom line is that the Presidential Records Act doesn’t forgive Trump for violating criminal laws regarding handling of national secrets.

92 Likes

Mark R. Levin fails to understand the basic code of ethics among billionaires; “Ours is to steal, not give away”.

Also known as “buy low and sell high”.

18 Likes

The MM says the GA case is likely to go deep into 2025.
Can anyone enlighten me…as long as Fani Willis is still on the case…we are as good as it is going to get? But how long is she in office, and if that tenure ends…does the case go POOF?

5 Likes

And his chance of getting Bond without being beholden to a foreign entity, oligarch, or U.S. billionaire - 0.007.

33 Likes

Better to have him convicted on this sometime next year than let Cannon delay the trial till then or, worse yet, dismiss the charges after a jury has been empaneled and let him off with no chance of appeal or retrial due to double jeopardy.

22 Likes

I completely disagree. When he’s convicted of these various crimes, it will be a huge blow to his fragile ego from which he’ll never recover. I don’t know why you think that he has to go to jail to achieve justice. Doesn’t matter. He’ll be in a prison of his own making. Good enough for me.

22 Likes

It’s a brokerage account at Charles Schwab held by the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust.

I wonder how much he has left in there. Very interesting.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available