WH Uses Briefing To Bash Ex-Trump Admin Officials

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany and Keith Kellogg, national security adviser to Vice President Mike Pence, dedicated the end of Tuesday’s briefing to bashing former Trump administration officials who have recently come out against the President ahead of the November election.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1333521

She didn’t dump me, I dumped her!

16 Likes

I’m surprised the administration never created a regruntlement task force. Seems like it would have met a need.

13 Likes

Anybody else notice that Keith Kellogg looks like he’s constipated and his hemorrhoids appear to be giving him significant pain today?
Just sayin’.

5 Likes

I always wondered what became of Piggy from “Lord of the Flies”.

14 Likes

Hard to believe anyone could be unhappy in a shop he ran. She must have issues.

12 Likes

Then he has the perfect look to be a Fox contributor.

5 Likes

WTF is a “disgruntled detailee”?
And WTF was Pence’s homeland security and counterterrorism adviser doing on the coronavirus taskforce anyway?

8 Likes

Pretty sure it’s in the sense of a special assignment, not your usual job, like a “security detail.”

4 Likes

WH Uses Briefing To Bash Ex-Aides Who Spoke Out Against Trump

So, it’s more of a beefing than a briefing.

6 Likes

And how many thousands of Trump/Pence ex-staffers are out the still trashing the dynamic duo?

Lets just refer to Trump and Pence as Mutt & Jeff:
Mutt%20%26%20Jeff

2 Likes

“You’re giving me the ‘it’s not you, it’s me’ routine? I invented ‘it’s not you, it’s me.’ Nobody tells me it’s them not me; if it’s anybody, it’s me.”

11 Likes

["Olivia Troye, a former top aide to Vice President Mike Pence who announced last week that she plans to vote for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, recounted what she viewed as President Trump’s “frightening” COVID-19 response during an interview set to air on NBC Nightly News on Tuesday.]

Doesn’t matter, does it? Can’t unring that bell.

5 Likes

No you can’t unring it and it’s ringing in their ears - they have made that obvious. hahahahahahaha

7 Likes

And what happened to all those ironclad NDAs?

5 Likes

Plump & Dense?

1 Like

Bleating?

3 Likes

Funny how the growing list of lies from the growing list of disgruntled former administration employees fit perfectly with the growing list of the despicable things we know to be true about Trump and the growing list of quotes of his own words in his own voice that prove again that he and Kayleigh and the rest are the ones who are always lying.

10 Likes

Keith Kellogg, my question is “Who’s your favorite Nazi?”

2 Likes

OT, but for your consideration- RT (the Russian media outlet in the US) just released a mocking deep-fake video of trump going to work for RT after losing the election in November.

3 Likes