WH Spox Clashes With CNN Anchor On NYT Report

There are also businesses that have rented whole floors and a lot of suites in his commercial buildings. Once he’s toast they’ll be out of there. And for some that means they’ll just stop sending a check because they never had people working there.

6 Likes

These White House minions have been given dozens of “put-up or shut-up” opportunities. Their crooked boss will never let them stop twisting in the wind. It is starting to look as though they like the taste of shit in their mouths.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s lying his ass off and collecting every paycheck.

7 Likes

Or his assets could be seized. Sorry, trump kids!

6 Likes

You get three meals a day in prison.

4 Likes

Memo to Brian Morgenstern:

Every large-scale criminal enterprise (Yakuza, Mafia, Mexican cartels, and so on) makes conspicuous “charitable” contributions to deflect from its crimes. In zero of those cases does that mean anything morally or legally. That a mafia don buys altar flowers for an Italian Catholic church erases nothing from the fact that he has cruelly and illegally shaken down hundreds of Italian family businesses and has murdered a couple dozen or more of those businesses’ owners. Your fat boss’s donation of his salary means absolutely nothing.

7 Likes

Of course he is. Anyone who cashes a check written for a few cents would never pass on a big payday like this one.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure tomorrow the sun will rise in the east…

5 Likes

Which is why Amy need to stay in the Senate so she can continually shoot down Cruz.

Has any Republican in Congress repeated Trump’s lies about how COVID is just like a really bad flu, or it only effects really old people? Because they better not say it in front of this Amy, her husband had it , and is still on the mend.

1 Like

Yeah they are the crap of society. It’s obvious from how they behave.

Rude, coarse, nasty. Deplorable.

9 Likes

Exactly. Kudos to Harlow for the interview, but I would like to see “How do we know he donates his paycheck when he won’t release his taxes and he lies all the time” enter the lexicon.

4 Likes

This was great to watch. His non-responsive answers and efforts at deflection were fully exposed as so much BS. I think the technical term for this type of interview is “tearing a new one.” He richly deserved it.

6 Likes

I don;t think we are that far apart on our take on the “thing that is trump”. It’s just a matter of terms and I am quite willing to accept your explanation if you don’t mind. But should trump’s denizens decide to behave like him they’ll find it doesn’t work all that well in the end.
I have a feeling that trump’s ability to “get away with it” is coming to an end as it ought to. He is living in a glass house and eveyone is staring at him… He cannot fart without it being public knowledge. His goose is not just cooked, it’s burnt to a crisp and the oven is still set at 400 degrees.

4 Likes

“We know that he donates his salary to the government even when he doesn’t have to,”

Since he gets triple that back every year charging for secret service to protect him at his hotels and ‘resorts’ - as well as Pence’s side trips to stay at golf courses that are miles away from his conferences in Ireland - I’m not impressed.

4 Likes

Some national emergency will be declared on foreign soil that 45* had to train his huge intelligence on.

HOW DARE YOU JOURNALISTS ASK US QUESTIONS AND NOT JUST ACCEPT OUR LIES?

5 Likes

Can’t launder without something as cover The Turnip name has become toxic and as you point out is presently supported by corps and flim flam that for both will soon cease.

1 Like

…question…

Have we actually seen the receipt somewhere? I mean, I don’t want to suggest that Trump has a habit of saying he’ll do something with his money and then not do so…but you know, he does exactly that.

1 Like

Peter Struck, now Nick Confessori this leverage will not disappear after the election… how much will he be able to raise selling Intelligence ?

Struck says a national intelligence investigation should be initiated to learn who holds threats over him…

6 Likes

Seems he could clear that up by releasing his tax returns for 2018 and 2019 while he was employed by the federal government

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available