WH Spox Clashes With CNN Anchor On NYT Report

Thanks CNN. I never watch but it’s good to know that Pelosi isn’t alone in doing a good job today

9 Likes

Tough gig, Morganstern. In this case, no matter how good you are in this one, your talents will only cement your share of the Team Trump Infamy.

7 Likes

Dear Brian:

@realdonaldtrump will not be happy: you just got your ass kicked on “Fake News CNN” by a “girl”.

Pack your bags and clean out your desk, you pipsqueak motherfucker.

11 Likes

No facts to offer=word salad and misdirection

14 Likes

“We know that he donates his salary to the government even when he doesn’t have to,” Morgenstern said. “That’s a million and a half dollars in taxes he didn’t even have to pay, but this is a story that is another version of it from four years ago on the eve of the debate. Coordinated with the Democrats as a political hit.”

reminder

15 Likes

In trump-orbit™ all is illusory. It’s lies, misdirection, bragging with no substance, bullshitting, shifting blame, valuing incompetence, misdirected loyalty to only “The Donald”. Anyone who cannot see this or still supports trump after the many incompetent and traitorous decisions he has made should be publicly shamed.

Millions are still bamboozled by this Ponzi schemer and will vote for him. They maybe refuse to accept that their vote for him is a vote to destroy America as we have known it. Maybe that’s what they want. To have their lives destroyed in order to “own the libs”.

We are in a time not unlike Germany in February 1933. But our last (and I do mean last) line of defense comes due November 3rd this year … or earlier if you choose to vote early with a mail in ballot. Our vote is the last line of defense we have to the destruction of what Americans should cherish…
The Constitution
Our laws and
Our traditions (I am starting to sound like an old school republican here) that make us a functioning Republic like no other. trump would kill all of that. Just imagine him burning the National Archives and you’ll get to how I am feeling about this…

WE MUST ALL VOTE LIKE OUR LIVES DEPEND ON THE OUTCOME. BECAUSE IT DOES. AND THEY DO…

Sorry about yelling… I’ll let myself out now.

24 Likes

A monumental poltroon. In my day we would have given him a white feather and drummed him out of the Officers’ Club.

10 Likes

What a pathetic display.
That guy has attached himself like a lamprey to Trump’s Titanic, which has already hit the iceberg… and he probably knows it and still refuses to detach… What will he say when it’s all over? ‘that he was conned - like everyone else’…

8 Likes

“We demand the New York Times show their work, but we refuse to show ours! That means their work is all lies!”

10 Likes

The New York Times: Trump under IRS scrutiny for shady $70+ million tax refund.

Brian Morgenstern: Times report shows Trump paid $70+ million in federal taxes.

Beware the shadows on the ceiling, Brian, the karma of all this mendacity of nope.

5 Likes

Trump world vs. Real World…

Real World:

• “Let’s see your ID.”

• Normal Earthling: “Sure, Officer. Here’s my driver’s licence.”

Trump World:

• “Let’s see your ID.”

• Trumplestiltskin: “It’s about the size of a credit card…white with stunning borders and it looks very much like me.”

8 Likes

Morgenstern never answered a single question and just whinned about other. Trumpy can certainly defend himself. . . . just give us your tax returns. This clown is pathetic.

11 Likes

What does tomorrow look like? Will Trump show up?

2 Likes

Donnie’s plan to intimidate and dominate the press doesn’t seem to be working out too good these days. (ed.)
Who woulda thunk it?
And, no, they shouldn’t back down to his smears and misdirection. Fuck him.

9 Likes

Question: When Trump is no longer president, how many people drop their memberships to his clubs and golf courses, since they’ll no longer be trying to buy access and curry favor? (Of course, he’ll sue them if they try to quit.) And how many corporations and other groups will continue to have their meetings and events at his overpriced properties?

If things are bad now, how much worse will they get? Other than the money-laundering business, he won’t have much to live on, and that may dry up or be shut down, too.

23 Likes

Trumper is a liar plain and simple, so are all of the republicans and we all know it.
Amy Klobuchar tore a new one in Ted Cruse, you can watch her on C-span.
The gloves are comming off, Everyone has had enough.
I think it is all down hill from now on for the asses on the right!

28 Likes

Harlow replied that she hopes Trump comes on CNN because “the easiest defense would be for him to lay out his records as every modern president has done since the 1970s.”

Excellent retort. Poor widdle Trumpie.
Baloney. Quit yer whinin’.

11 Likes

Hey, Poppy!

Can I borrow your boning knife that you used on Morgenstern? I have some chicken breasts I want to filet for dinner.

10 Likes

At this point, the Dotard is probably demanding that Barr skip the planned arrest of Hunter Biden in the last week of Oct. and to take Biden, Obama and Hillary into custody immediately. Oh, and shut down the NYT and WP and detain some key reporters for good measure since they are all in cahoots to destroy America.

6 Likes

I would hate to be a political book maker.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available