WH Numbers Show COVID Spikes Across Nation As Trump Talks Up A Plummet | Talking Points Memo

As President Trump publicly claims that the numbers of COVID-19 infections are “going down almost everywhere,” documents from his own White House suggest that infection rates are dramatically increasing in areas that form the base of his political support.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1308624
1 Like

Obviously the White House is a hotbed of ‘Deep State’ plotting.

5 Likes

Remember “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”.

10 Likes

Once again, Trump lives in a fantasy world of wishful thinking and Fox “News” propaganda. It is utterly shameful that a GOP majority in the U.S. Senate did not remove this man from office when they had the chance. Let’s repair that error next November, shall we? #dumptrump

12 Likes

Trump lies. Details at eleve…oh, why bother? He’ll lie several more times by then.

11 Likes

The obvious response will be to stop releasing the numbers.

14 Likes

If Trump is really talking plummet, we are more and more getting into mental health issues.

I’m thinking about Adolf’s Steiner Attack.

7 Likes

documents from his own White House suggest that infection rates are dramatically increasing in areas that form the base of his political support.

make a list and keep it handy for the election.
you know, the mail in ballot thing where the boxes of ballots arrives from the coroners office just in time. lol

4 Likes

His supporters are trying out ways to say the numbers are inflated. Once they get settled on a strategy I suspect we will be heavily subjected to a disinformation campaign.

10 Likes

The chinese virus is a hoax. Why is President Skanky Turdface compelling the White House staff to wear masks, take forced blood tests and rectal temperatures? This is scary, it is scaring everyone on Main street, in Florida and in the Heartland.

3 Likes

Or as we have seen time after time, Trump no good with numbers.

4 Likes

If only in his dreams…

3 Likes

This would be my preferred avenue of justice. Keep knocking down those propping him up.

6 Likes
22 Likes

It’s only declining in areas like New York, where the ravages were early. This freak we have for a president says whatever he feels like saying. Doesn’t matter to him if anything is remotely true, as long as it fits the advertising points of the day. Nothing he says is anything other than one long dishonest commercial for the promotion of Donald Trump.

8 Likes

If NASA confirms a meteor strike on May 2021, Trump can misinform and run a disinformation op on that all he wants…

But…

COVID is not a meteor strike, but it’s as wedded to scientists and raw data as meteor strikes are.

2 Likes

True. The the campaign will fail mightily as have every other RW disinformation campaigns. They are done. You can tell the fear is starting to set in. Let it marinate the GOP Senate, state houses and the WH. We are coming for you suckers.

4 Likes

Derp State Plotting. FIFY

1 Like

I suspect Brad Parscale recently went through one of those . . .

3 Likes

I’d like to drive a Covid Spike through a certain heart…

1 Like