WH Issues Vaccine And Mask Requirements As Delta Variant Prompts COVID Surge | Talking Points Memo

Indemnity release makes the vaccine manufacturers accountable for injury, side effects and long term complications. If the vaccine is really that safe FDA approval and release of indemnity is needed for many to “do their part”. If they can’t do that then they can’t make informed medical choices.

"Can the government or private business require that people get vaccinated?

Not at this time. The Federal Food and Drug Act states that, except for a narrow exception involving members of the military, vaccines approved for emergency use cannot be mandated."

Until the vaccine is FDA approved the government can’t mandate the vaccine. Full stop.

h/t @hmcody

5 Likes

Seek help if you may have suffered head trauma.

1 Like

Perhaps, but it can mandate that you can’t go here or there or do this or that unless vaccinated. You should have every right to not get vaccinated, just as you have every right to jump off a cliff. But you shouldn’t be able to go where others are, just as you shouldn’t be able to jump off a cliff above where people are.

The unvaccinated are stupid and delusional cultists, many literally mentally ill, others too stupid and gullible for words and cowards to the core. There is quite literally no good reason to not get vaccinated, or at least quarantine yourself until this is over. I give a rat’s ass about anyone who refuses to do either. Fuck those assholes.

2 Likes

is the alzheimer’s drug really phony?

1 Like

did you feel on top of your head?

Dang, you’re good - thanks!

Now, if I can just find my phone…

Au contraire. Forced vaccination dates back to the very foundations of this nation. George Washington inoculated his entire army against smallpox. We’re too cowardly to do it today, but a better and more just society would arrest the anti-vaxx miscreants, strap them down, and stick 'em.

4 Likes

Not a doctor!

But if you read the piece I linked to in post #130 above, not only did FDA approve it against the advice of its neurological drugs advisory panel, but the approval is based largely on faith in the mechanism of amyloid reduction as therapy for AD, which has so far not been borne out by the data.

Happy to be one day proven wrong about this, though!

i always say to that…your rights end where mine begin…

exactly…my kids got vaxxed begore they could attend school…now, schools are the petrie dishes for disease…but the most vocal anti-vaxxers do not put their kids in public schools…anyone who has kids in public schools prepares for sore throats, ear infections etc.,

true, the GOV.cannot force anyone to get vaxxed…it makes the info and vaccines available and what a person does with that is up tp them…so when they get ill…i just say,its their choice…i really don’t care, do you?

We’re talking general population, not informed consent classes. Workers, whether civilian or military, can be compelled to be vaccinated as a condition of employment and good standing. They consented to such compulsion when they signed on. If they refuse, they can be fired, discharged or put in the brig. But store shoppers, cafe patrons, flight passengers, students, etc., cannot be compelled. But they can also be refused entry or service if they aren’t. I myself am against forced vaccination of the general population. But I am for sanctions against those who refuse, in the form of losing jobs and being refused entry or service.

31-year-old Daryl Barker explained to the AP in an interview that he and his family members were “strongly against getting the vaccine” because “we’re a strong conservative family.”

You dumfukkers need to re-adjust what you use the word STRONG for. Like, “The Stupid is STRONG in my fambly”
My blood pressure just goes nuts seeing these stories.

https://www.rawstory.com/19-patient/

Considering who is getting sick or dying not especially.

I’m sure the lawyers at Stanford Law School appreciate your thoughtful response.

1 Like

Congratulations on forming a coherent sentence this time! Now you should probably work on forming one that has anything to do with, like, something or other.

You too kiddo! But you know better than Stanford Law School. LOL.

Thanks - that explains it.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available