WH: Ex-Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes | Talking Points Memo

Nearly three years after President Trump entered office, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham has made a new and odd claim about former Obama administration aides.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1263382

He said - she said. This is where credibility comes into play. Which side has more credibility?

4 Likes

Grisham has learned quickly from her boss:
When the going gets rough … make crap up in an attempt to be portrayed as the poor, maligned victim of ( the news media, the public, the previous administration, … the world ).

18 Likes

Mommy! Mommy! Billy is being mean to me!

JFC just make-up shit and throw it at the wall to see if will stick, and it does at Fux, Sinclair etc.

4 Likes

I guess this doesn’t fall into the “plenty of on the record statements that were truthful and accurate” category.

3 Likes

Stephanie, knee deep in the muck of a completely corrupt and exposed administration, lies like a rug and shames herself as only a Trump loving grifter can. Anything that she thinks will stick, that will disrupt attention to the notorious Trump-Giuliani “drug deal”…

15 Likes

Wikipedia:

I’m not surprised that Trump hires people to lie. I am, however, surprised that Trump can find so many people who lie just as carelessly, thoughtlessly, and frequently as he does. Does the GOP hold advanced seminars in lying or something?

Oh look, Grisham has an arrest record too:

Wikipedia even has her mugshot.

How the hell does someone with this history of lies, plagiarism, cheating on expense reports, and multiple arrests get a job in The White House?

Edit: I removed Grisham’s mugshot and linked it instead. It was taking up too much space. Also, it’s scary and a little, umm … disturbing.

22 Likes

If these notes actually existed, wouldn’t they have been the subject of Sean Spicer’s first official press briefing after the Inauguration?

Instead, they chose to go with crowd size, which didn’t work out very well.

16 Likes

Grisham added that she doesn’t know “why everyone is so sensitive” about the claim she made.

This was apparently stated unironically, despite the fact that she works for one giant grievance complaint masquerading as a presidential administration.

Oops, that’s probably mean. Sorry, Steph.

15 Likes

No discussion of size works out well for DT.

6 Likes

Did they also remove the T key from all the keyboards?

11 Likes

God, what a fucking liar amidst a whole pack of fucking liars. This is the most disgraceful crew ever to occupy the White House. I am so, so sick of them all, most especially the Liar-in-Chief.

8 Likes

She used Matt Gaetz as a reference?

19 Likes

I clearly need to broaden my universal headline.

“Trump Administration Official Opens Mouth; Bullshit Comes Out”

9 Likes

Touché.

6 Likes

Yes, those books and notes were left by the janitorial staff.

6 Likes

Didn’t she say earlier this week (or last week – but recently) that she ‘often’ tells the truth?

4 Likes

Grisham routinely practices defamation.

5 Likes

Somebody’s gotta do it.

4 Likes

Sick, sick, desperately sick…