Welp, Turns Out Police ARE Investigating Trump's Arlington Cemetery Fiasco

Has anyone noted that over 65% of Haitians are Catholic? I know that immigrant influx from Latin America and Asia has revitalized several parishes here in Philadelphia. There must be a way to amplify how these attacks are damaging the Catholic community in the US.

31 Likes

Trump should still have the capacity to imagine assassins behind every bush.

Good.

ETA: U.S. Attorney Handling Would-Be Trump Assassin’s Case Is a Haitian Immigrant

31 Likes

Rifle pokes thru fence. Secret Service apparently shot first and asked questions once the guy was captured by local cops backed by every cop in the general vicinity

14 Likes

Trump’s golf outings have long been a concern for the Secret Service, but Trump himself largely dismissed those concerns.

I remember when Obama was being interviewed by Jerry Seinfeld and got to drive a classic Corvette brought by Seinfeld. He was told by the Secret Service or already knew that he couldn’t drive it from White House grounds, an absolute no-no for a sitting president, so he just drove around the driveway.
Why can’t the Secret Service put a leash on Trump, especially after this. He’s making them look incompetent. ETTD, guys and gals.

https://www.autoblog.com/news/president-obama-drives-corvette-with-seinfeld-video

(I was in DC before Obama ran for president and waiting for my daughter so that we could go to lunch. Suddenly, this sleek black car drives rather quickly down the fairly quiet street. I looked to see who was driving. Guess who?)

43 Likes

Raw Story has a piece up about it. The plan appears to be to go back to the glory days of pre-existing conditions, underwriting, denying care, and cheap-ass plans that cover nothing for the young’uns. Just as an aside, the argument that the young’uns shouldn’t have to pay as much because they don’t use health care is a load of hooey - ain’t any 60-year olds having babies, each of which cost many tens of thousands of dollars these days. They use different health care than the olds, but not that much less.

66 Likes

Remember when we thought trump couldn’t go any lower?
Seems like yesterday…
or was it the day before yesterday …
or was two days before yesterday…
three days before?

38 Likes

ProPublica: Abortion Bans Have Delayed Emergency Medical Care. In Georgia, Experts Say This Mother’s Death Was Preventable.

This was the outcome of a review of the case by Morbidity and Mortality board. the actual event occurred shortly after Georgia instituted stupid abortion restrictions as a result of the Dobbs decision. Deaths such as this have been going on in every state that has passed these draconian laws; we have just not been hearing about it, because of the time it takes to conduct these reviews.

Women are dying because a few bone-heads got their way.

68 Likes

TV news.
All assassination all the time

17 Likes

Actually, the cancellations are due to dozens of bomb threats, and threats of mass shootings. Much more than ugly rhetoric, which would be bad enough.

30 Likes

What possibly could be wrong with 2 Trump males pushing a woman around in Arlington Cemetery?
If Trump is elected women will have to get used to this.

40 Likes

Let’s make sure they lose their way in November.

13 Likes

Regarding the second “assassination attempt” - I smell a Roger Stone.

26 Likes

I said it after Butler, Pa and I’ll say it again - the security target is supposed to be an active participant in his or her own security. If he insisted on getting to the course before a proper sweep can be done, that’s at least partly on him and I would expect that to be in the report. The question is, does the security detail have control over his physical movement, eg, authority over his driver, or would they essentially have to kidnap him to keep him from going somewhere?

62 Likes

We don’t need culture! We have tuna salad!

7 Likes

Calling Trump golfing on a Sunday at his nearest owned private course an “unplanned event” is like calling my morning cup of coffee unscheduled.

42 Likes

The GOP health care plan for Seniors:

38 Likes

64 Likes

Gotta walk now, but first,

PhD. In Victimhood from Flim Flam University at Snivelingville.

(“Nearly survived?” No shot was fired except by SS and Trump was 500 yds away and never in line of sight).

70 Likes

Trump’s golf outings

“And they let you. No matter where I go or what I do, they’ll pay for the security to make sure I’m completely safe. Free security services while I help Putin.”

28 Likes

I read in the coverage about the secret service that after Reagan was shot the secret service ceased letting him play golf at open public courses and country clubs due to the fact that they were so open and vulnerable. They made him relegate his golf game to private courses, usually friends and donors homes. Probably folks like Alfred Bloomingdale and his old studio buddies.

28 Likes