Weeks After Abrupt Cancelation, Giuliani Testifies Before Jan. 6 Panel For Hours - TPM – Talking Points Memo

It’s also why there has to be a warning on the box when you send them in the mail but I guess everyone knows that.

1 Like

It’s obviously an ambitious, plucky rat, an American, can-do rat.

2 Likes

As I have said before, Pizza Rat is the hero for our times.

2 Likes

Not accepted when he first arrived on these shores. Shunned and hated. :cry:

1 Like

You might try not to mistake bilious sneerage for actual sarcasm.

1 Like

Sorry, I misplaced my English to Smug translation dictionary.

“I am not going to talk until now!” —Our Rudy.

And now, the noble animal, small in a vast concrete world that scorns his kind, brings home a nutritious meal, struggling to drag it down steps, through tunnels and dangerous cables, so he, and perhaps his progeny, can sit down to ingest the best thing Italy ever gave this country.

1 Like

It has been and is still hard to believe Giuliani has not been indicted - except this new development goes some way in explaining why. This abrupt development also further illustrates we don’t know one-fifth of what is going on behind the scene of J6 Committee. Back to this pathetic excuse for a human, dude really does not want to die in prison, as much as he deserves to.

They certainly never dreamed of anything so delicious in their early days in Norway.

1 Like

yeah, diet of stale black bread and salt cod, then 6 months in the ships hold and presto!
wheat crust, tomato sauce, and melty cheese - you can see why NYC is the place to be for rats

2 Likes

Rudy Flatula has betrayed Skanky and Iwanka Turdface. The Organization is not going to be happy and it really does know how to deal with their snitches.

Isn’t Rudy Flatula going to take up Maddie Caw’s rigged election win? Maddie has access to Russian honeypots including the 15-year-olds that Rudy reaches into his pants for.

Even for humans, New York pizza is considered something special. For a rat, well, you can imagine.

2 Likes

Tell ‘em they’re antifa babies, and they’ll make sure to twist the tines as they pitchfork them into the dumpster.

“Nits will be lice”, as the Lord Protector’s men used to say.

Agree, but don’t bet the farm on it!

Every autobiography I’ve ever read from a New Yorker or of those who lived there in any era except the Koch era, gets all misty about NYC.
Not my cup of tea, but it has a powerful hold on its residents.

1 Like

You could set all that aside and make it a no-mystique place with just average bagels like you can get frozen anywhere and it would still be a town in the United States. Just because a place seems alien and vaguely threatening to your moron constituents doesn’t really change that.

1 Like

My eyes still hurt at the sight of…that.

1 Like

Some day I will visit New York City and dine at The Olive Garden.

3 Likes

I’ve heard the breadsticks are good.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available